- What Do You Drive?
- Replace worn assembly parts with a new Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Direct-fit replacements come coded and assembled with key
- Tumblers are included for optional rekeying to eliminate the need for 2 keys or reprograming a new anti-theft key
- Includes installation instructions – no need for any specialized tools or equipment
- Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your ignition lock assembly in working order with a Dorman Key Lock Cylinder. These premium lock cylinders come coded and assembled with key to ease direct-fit replacement. Includes tumblers for optional rekeying to eliminate the need for 2 keys or reprograming a new anti-theft key. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Garrett R (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — May 30, 2017 3:14 PM
I would give it all 5 stars but it was hard to figure out how to key it to the old key. The instruction videos weren't the best. Thankfully the install was so easy I just use the new key to start the car. Auto Anything is superior to any other online provider.
- dorman ignition systems
- pulstar eco-mpg series spark plugs
- reviews on westin e-series nerf bars
- rubber matt for truck bed
- custom fit splash guards gm
- jeep bras
- lincoln floor mats
- 04 lincoln navigator high performance ignition coil set
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- 2010 prius trailer hitch wiring
- auto floor mats rubber
- car roof luggage carrier
- front brush guard