- Fire up your throttle and curb your emissions with a cutting-edge set of E3 Spark Plugs
- Independently tested to reveal real gains in horsepower, better fuel economy, reduced pollution and extended engine life
- Outperforms traditional J-Wire and Fine Wire plugs
- Equipped with E3’s ingenious DiamondFire technology for optimal combustion
- DiamondFire uses an open-ground electrode design to aim its fiery blast right at your piston, starting the combustion process sooner and burning off noxious gases in your cylinder
- Its forward projection into the cylinder puts the business end of the plug closer to the spark zone sweet spot for constant results
- The diamond-shaped tip creates a forced edge-to-edge discharge to produce sparks faster for a more complete burn
- By boosting your overall efficiency, E3 Plugs keep your powerplant purring like new over the long haul
- E Three Spark Plugs have been labeled supplemental emissions control devices by the EPA
- Comes custom gapped for an easy install on your year, make and model
- Your Pyrotek E3 Spark Plugs are backed by a 5-year warranty
Can a simple spark plug really produce more power, better fuel economy and fewer emissions? No, not a simple plug. But a cutting-edge E3 Spark Plug does—and E3 has the independent lap results to prove it. Born to burn, these intense ignition upgrades generate jaw-dropping blasts for peak combustion efficiency and optimal engine performance.
There's no black magic at work in your Pyrotek E3 Spark Plugs—just hard science. Built upon proven designs and put through rigorous independent testing, Pyrotek E3 developed their breakthrough DiamondFire technology: an open ground electrode design that blasts an edge-to-edge spark straight down into the cylinder. Not only do E3 Plugs burn hotter than traditional plugs, they start combusting sooner to cook off excess gas before it sails down your tailpipe as pollution. Mother Nature thanks you.
While E3 Spark Plugs are engineered by the automotive equivalent of rocket scientists, you don't need an advanced degree to install them. They arrive custom gapped from the factory, so they're ready to bolt in right out of the box. Plus, they're backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Spark plugs are sold individually so please make sure to select the correct quantity for your vehicle when ordering
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Details
Ships By 2/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- e3 ignition systems
- jba performance spark plug cables
- pulstar eco-mpg series spark plugs
- pulstar plugs reviews
- best spark plugs
- hummer floor mats
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- 1996 toyota avalon ignition
- 2006 chevy cobalt spark plug change
- spark plugs for nissan quest
- tonneau covers prices
- tool boxes for truck beds
- bike carriers for suv