- Shield your distributor with Heatshield Products HP Distributor Heat Shield
- Prevents distributor overheating
- Rated for 500°F direct, 1100°F continuous and 2000°F
- Increases distributor lifespan by shielding radiant heat away
- Crafted from aluminized cloth around a heavy-duty glass insulator
- Easy install – no distributor removal needed
- Universal size with hook and loop fastener works for most any setup
- Measures 7” W x 21.25” L x .5” thick
- Your Heatshield Products HP Distributor Heat Shield is backed by a 90-day warranty
Any powerplant that runs like a top has to thank the unsung hero of spinning spark distribution: the distributor. Your distributor spins away silently under the hood, tirelessly feeding fire to your plugs and power to the pavement. So, make sure this hardworking component keeps its cool with the Heatshield Products HP Distributor Shield.
Made from a heat-hurting aluminized cloth outer layer wrapped around a heavy-duty glass insulator middle, this distributor heat shield can handle intermittent temps up to 2000°F! It's lined with strips of heavy-duty hook-and-loop fastener material to make installation easy. Just wrap your distributor and put the pedal to the metal.
Measuring 7" W x 21.25" L x .5" thick, your HP Heat Shield is universally sized and adjustable to fit most any distributor. And, they back it with a 90-day warranty.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your HP Distributor Heat Shield
- The HP Distributor Heat Shield material is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04