- Protect your plugs with Heatshield Products HP Lava Spark Plug Wire Boot Shields
- Protects plug wires and boots from excessive engine and exhaust heat
- Rated for 1200°F continuous and 2000°F intermittent use
- No-fray cuff with a flexible dual-wall high-temperature basalt sleeving
- Helps prevent misfires caused by plug-wire burnout - reflects and dissipates heat
- Works as a radiant heat barrier or can be placed directly on heat source
- Easy install – soft and flexible to expand and stretch over irregular surfaces
- Universal design fits most boots—even 90° bend boots
- The perfect solution to common LS series spark plug boot problems
- Wall thickness over 0.050”
- Available 1" or 1.25" ID x 6" or 8" L - in packs of 2 or 8
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Heatshield Products HP Lava Spark Plug Wire Boot Shields are backed by a 90-day warranty
Sure, the fiery, primeval forces that sculpt our very planet didn't form your hot rod. But, the excessive engine and exhaust heat generated by that fire-belching powerplant can cause under-hood conditions to get pretty volcanic. So, instead of dealing with plug wire burnout and the resulting performance loss, insulate your plug boots with Heatshield Products HP Lava Spark Plug Wire Boot Shields.
Crafted from tightly braided volcanic basalt material, your HP spark plug wire heat sleeves are born from the hottest place on earth. And that means they can easily handle the heat generated under your hood. Working as both a radiant heat barrier and a direct heat source insulator, Lava Boots prevent misfires caused by plug-wire burnout—preventing performance loss, or worse yet, complete engine meltdown.
Easy to install, your HP spark plug boot heat shields are soft and flexible enough to expand and stretch over irregular surfaces. And, the universal design fits most spark plug boots, even those 90° benders. They come in a variety of sizes and quantities, so there's a set made just for your fire breather. Even hotter, Heatshield backs your Lava Spark Plug Wire Boot Shields with a volcanic 90-day warranty.
- For LS spark plug boots, remove metal heat shield before installation
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your Lava Spark Plug Wire Boot Shields
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- heatshield products ignition systems
- are pulstar spark plugs good for titans?
- blackmax tonneau cover
- suede dashboard covers
- toyota dash covers
- custom fit splash guards gm
- ford chip
- how to tuneup 1997 s-10 pickup
- hyundai santa fe car seat covers
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- mats for suvs
- pick up truck utility boxes
- harley davidson truck grille