- Shield your starter with Heatshield Products HP Starter Heat Shield
- Increases starter lifespan by preventing failure caused by overheating
- Rated 1100°F continuous and 2000°F intermittent use
- Perfect when there’s less than 1” of air space between starter and heat source
- Crafted from aluminized cloth around a heavy-duty glass insulator
- Prevents starter lockup, heat soak and failure
- Easy install – no starter removal needed
- Universally sized with hook-and-loop fastener to work for most any setup
- Available in several sizes to fit most starters
- Choose from tan or silver/aluminum colors
- Your Heatshield Products HP Starter Heat Shield is backed by a 90-day warranty
How many horror movies show the innocent victims narrowly making it to their vehicle, only to find that it won't start? Of course in real life, a stuck starter rarely results in you becoming a slasher victim, but it can make you late for work or have you calling a tow truck. So, keep your cool by keeping your starter cool with the Heatshield Products HP Starter Shield.
Crafted from a heat-beating aluminized cloth outer layer wrapped around a heavy-duty glass insulator middle, this starter heat shield can handle intermittent temps up to 2000°F. It's lined with strips of heavy-duty hook-and-loop fastener material to make installation easy. In fact, there's no need to remove your starter or solenoid. Just wrap it up and turn the key.
Available in several sizes, your HP Heat Shield is adjustable to fit most any starter and solenoid combo, without trimming. And, to start things off right, Heatshield crafts your HP Starter Heat Shield right here in the USA, and they back it with a 90-day warranty.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your HP Starter Heat Shield
- The HP Starter Heat Shield material is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- automotive heat shield for wiring
- accel ignition
- jba power cables review
- pulstar performance series spark plugs review
- subaru dash mat
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- cadillac rubber mats
- 2001 ford mustang ignition coil
- 2004 hyundai elantra spark plugs
- tune up kits 2006 hummer h3
- truck bed covers soft
- car blanket
- custom dash covers