- Wrap your wires with Heatshield Products HP Wire Jacket Heat Shield
- The quick and easy way to bundle and shield wires at the same time
- Rated for 500°F direct contact, 1100°F continuous, and up to 2000°F
- Crafted from aluminized cloth around a heavy-duty glass insulator
- Reflects up to 90% of radiant heat
- Easy installation with strong hook and loop fasteners
- Measures 7” W x 12” L x .25” thick – adjustable to 2.5” diameter
- Your Heatshield Products HP Wire Jacket Heat Shield is backed by a 90-day warranty
To say that the fire-belching monster under your hood is insane is probably a true statement. But, all that crazy power brings a lot of under-hood heat, and when it starts causing electrical meltdowns, it can drive you insane. So, if melting wires have you headed for a straight jacket, wrap your wires in the Heatshield Products HP Wire Jacket Heat Shield.
Quality crafted from an aluminized cloth outer layer surrounding a heavy-duty glass insulator middle, this wire jacket withstands intermittent temps up to 2000°F—don't try that with any old windbreaker! The inside is lined with strips of heavy-duty hook-and-loop fastener material, so install is a breeze. Just wrap your wire loom, fasten and go. Along with the ultimate heat protection, this wiring heat shield is a great way to bundle wires, too.
Measuring 7" W x 12" L x .25" thick, your HP wire jacket is adjustable up to 2.5" diameter, so it also works for brake and fuel lines. Best yet, Heatshield crafts it right here in the USA, and they back your Wire Jacket Heat Shield with a 90-day warranty.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your HP Wire Jacket Heat Shield
- The HP Wire Jacket Heat Shield material is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
- Face hook and loop seam in the opposite direction of the heat source during installation
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/06 - 5/10
There are no customer reviews for this product
- automotive heat shield for wiring
- do pulstar eco mpg platinum spark plugs do anything
- high-performance ignition coil set
- jba plug wires
- lincoln car mats
- audi rubber mats
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- 2002 dodge ram 1500 tune up kit
- best spark plugs for acura integra
- cadallac sun shade
- cool car seat covers
- auto license plate frames
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks