- Juice up your ignition system with a performance set of JBA Spark Plug Wires
- Custom sized for direct replacement fit
- Includes a complete set of wires for your specific vehicle
- Their low electrical resistance ensures maximum spark, adding up to 5 hp
- Wire wound mag conductors shield your JBA Spark Plugs from electro-magnetic interference
- Wrapped in a pure silicone jacket to ward off heat, knocks and scrapes
- Specially designed boots give you maximum clearance
- Thicker size for a sharp look in your engine compartment
- Your JBA Spark Plug Wires are backed by a 1-year warranty
The recipe for hot performance calls for just three ingredients: air, fuel and fire. Upping the ante on any of these horsepower staples results in even more power, and that's exactly what you get when you slip on a set of JBA Spark Plug Wires—up to 5 extra hp to be precise.
The difference between JBA Spark Plug Wires and stock wires comes down to resistance. The easier it is for an electrical charge to travel from your coil to your plugs, the stronger the spark and combustion become. JBA Spark Plug Wires are expertly designed to put up less than half the resistance of most OE-wires, giving your engine the power to truly fire on all cylinders.
JBA didn't stop at just reducing the resistance in your Spark Plug Wires. They added wire wound mag conductors to shield against electro-magnetic interference, wrapped everything up inside a heat-blocking silicone jacket, and finished them off with special boot ends for plenty of clearance even in tight engine compartments. And, they come with a 1-year warranty.
JBA PowerCables Spark Plug Wires Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (REDLANDS, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Ranger — Sep 11, 2015 7:46 AM
Installed these wires on my 2007 Ford Ranger 4.0. The fit was perfect. Only thing that could be done to make it better would be to put the cylinder number on both ends of the wire.
Reviewed by Felipe S (CARSON, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — Aug 23, 2015 6:35 PM
I had doubts about buying after market parts, but these cables are great. You really feel the difference when starting your car.
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- jba ignition systems
- accel ignition
- mallory ignition boxes
- pulstar performance series spark plugs review
- nissan dash covers
- lexus floor mats all weather
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- lexus is 350 spark plugs
- silverado seat cover
- auto seat slipcovers
- bars for trucks
- custom fit rubber car mats