- Juice up your ignition system with a performance set of JBA Spark Plug Wires
- Custom sized for direct replacement fit
- Includes a complete set of wires for your specific vehicle
- Their low electrical resistance ensures maximum spark, adding up to 5 hp
- Wire wound mag conductors shield your JBA Spark Plugs from electro-magnetic interference
- Wrapped in a pure silicone jacket to ward off heat, knocks and scrapes
- Specially designed boots give you maximum clearance
- Thicker size for a sharp look in your engine compartment
- Your JBA Spark Plug Wires are backed by a 1-year warranty
The recipe for hot performance calls for just three ingredients: air, fuel and fire. Upping the ante on any of these horsepower staples results in even more power, and that's exactly what you get when you slip on a set of JBA Spark Plug Wires—up to 5 extra hp to be precise.
The difference between JBA Spark Plug Wires and stock wires comes down to resistance. The easier it is for an electrical charge to travel from your coil to your plugs, the stronger the spark and combustion become. JBA Spark Plug Wires are expertly designed to put up less than half the resistance of most OE-wires, giving your engine the power to truly fire on all cylinders.
JBA didn't stop at just reducing the resistance in your Spark Plug Wires. They added wire wound mag conductors to shield against electro-magnetic interference, wrapped everything up inside a heat-blocking silicone jacket, and finished them off with special boot ends for plenty of clearance even in tight engine compartments. And, they come with a 1-year warranty.
JBA PowerCables Spark Plug Wires Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Thursday at 9:11 PM
Each one is numbered, install was a breeze they slide on plugs with ease. All the lengths same as factory. Installed with new plugs and coil. I idle lower, I rpm lower at high speed. I have better accelerations, with lower rpm. 80mph I am about 2800rpm. The plugs looked bad, so the new ones may be the biggest difference maker. But I would buy again and recommend.
Reviewed by JIm S (SAUK RAPIDS, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2016 6:17 AM
The cables for my 06 Chev Silverado fit perfect look great. Being that the resistance is so much better than the stock ones I'm sure there is some advantage but I'm not feeling it like some people do. I wish the manufacturer would have included some electrical grease with the cables. Anyway I would recommend the cables.
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- jba ignition systems
- jba spark plug wires
- accel ignition
- pulstar spark plugs
- nissan steering wheel covers
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- dash matts
- ford shelby tune up kits
- best spark plugs for toyota tacoma
- 2000 ford ranger high performance spark plug wires
- winch truck
- cargo mat for suv
- are bed covers