- Juice up your ignition system with a performance set of JBA Spark Plug Wires
- Custom sized for direct replacement fit
- Inculdes a complete set of wires for your specific vehicle
- Their low electrical resistance ensures maximum spark, adding up to 5 hp
- Wire wound mag conductors shield your JBA Spark Plugs from electro-magnetic interference
- Wrapped in a pure silicone jacket to ward off heat, knocks and scrapes
- Specially designed boots give you maximum clearance
- Thicker size for a sharp look in your engine compartment
- Your JBA Spark Plug Wires are backed by a 1-year warranty
The recipe for hot performance calls for just three ingredients: air, fuel and fire. Upping the ante on any of these horsepower staples results in even more power, and that's exactly what you get when you slip on a set of JBA Spark Plug Wires—up to 5 extra hp to be precise.
The difference between JBA Spark Plug Wires and stock wires comes down to resistance. The easier it is for an electrical charge to travel from your coil to your plugs, the stronger the spark and combustion become. JBA Spark Plug Wires are expertly designed to put up less than half the resistance of most OE-wires, giving your engine the power to truly fire on all cylinders.
JBA didn't stop at just reducing the resistance in your Spark Plug Wires. They added wire wound mag conductors to shield against electro-magnetic interference, wrapped everything up inside a heat-blocking silicone jacket, and finished them off with special boot ends for plenty of clearance even in tight engine compartments. And, they come with a 1-year warranty.
JBA PowerCables Spark Plug Wires Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Fred D (Cherry Hill, NJ) Reviewed for a 1966 Ford Falcon — May 21, 2015 3:15 PM
This is a quality wire set and are very well made - plus they look great. The one change that I would make is that they are a little too long. About an inch shorter - especially on the rearmost wires - would let them fit a little tighter to the engine.
Reviewed by Justin C (GRAND BLANC, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Apr 17, 2015 6:53 AM
I like the quality and the sealof the wire. they feel a lot thicker than stock. I have had them on the truck now for 3 weeks, however I have not noticed any power gains or miles per gallon improvement. recently installed new wires,new plugs and cleaned my k&n air filter...I would also like to ad there are two different styles oil packs for Chevy v8 these wires fit perfect for the round coils there a little long for the square coils, but will work either way
- Ships Between 7/02 - 7/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- jba ignition systems
- accel ignition
- mallory ignition boxes
- pulstar performance series spark plugs review
- nissan dash covers
- lexus floor mats all weather
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- lexus is 350 spark plugs
- silverado seat cover
- auto seat slipcovers
- bars for trucks
- custom fit rubber car mats