- Juice up your ignition system with a performance set of JBA Spark Plug Wires
- Custom sized for direct replacement fit
- Inculdes a complete set of wires for your specific vehicle
- Their low electrical resistance ensures maximum spark, adding up to 5 hp
- Wire wound mag conductors shield your JBA Spark Plugs from electro-magnetic interference
- Wrapped in a pure silicone jacket to ward off heat, knocks and scrapes
- Specially designed boots give you maximum clearance
- Thicker size for a sharp look in your engine compartment
- Your JBA Spark Plug Wires are backed by a 1-year warranty
The recipe for hot performance calls for just three ingredients: air, fuel and fire. Upping the ante on any of these horsepower staples results in even more power, and that's exactly what you get when you slip on a set of JBA Spark Plug Wires—up to 5 extra hp to be precise.
The difference between JBA Spark Plug Wires and stock wires comes down to resistance. The easier it is for an electrical charge to travel from your coil to your plugs, the stronger the spark and combustion become. JBA Spark Plug Wires are expertly designed to put up less than half the resistance of most OE-wires, giving your engine the power to truly fire on all cylinders.
JBA didn't stop at just reducing the resistance in your Spark Plug Wires. They added wire wound mag conductors to shield against electro-magnetic interference, wrapped everything up inside a heat-blocking silicone jacket, and finished them off with special boot ends for plenty of clearance even in tight engine compartments. And, they come with a 1-year warranty.
JBA PowerCables Spark Plug Wires Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad B (GRAND ISLAND, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2014 10:22 PM
I've had my E3 spark plugs and JBA wires for a couple weeks now and haven't noticed any difference in performance, mileage, etc. We've had some -15 degree days and my 2007 Silverado appears to start up a little sluggish just like when my factory plugs and wires were in. Also, the wires were not cut to size which I expected. The red wires do look nice though.
Reviewed by George A (Troy, MI) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Oct 30, 2014 3:59 AM
Excellent wires, had the dreaded P0301, P0305 codes from poor condition wires. These larger diameter wires with much better isolation protection solved this issue. Runs GREAT!
Reviewed by hector r (GREELEY, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K Pickup — Sep 02, 2014 3:42 PM
I bought these wires for my 97 chevy 1500 truck and we'll worth the money they work really good and can tell a difference recommend these
JBA PowerCables Spark Plug Wires
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- jba ignition systems
- pulsestar eco
- pulstar performance series spark plugs review
- replacement ignition coil set of 10
- tune up kits for bmw
- mercedes-benz sl accesories
- car mats for jeeps
- 2000 ford ranger high performance spark plug wires
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- what is the best spark plug for suburban
- auto anything truck seat covers
- bike rack no hitch
- custom car mats car floor mats