- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Switch to a lower RPM limit to use on the starting line – with an MSD 6AL 2-STEP Rev Control
- Digitally controlled, it connects to your existing MSD Digital 6AL’s gray tach output wire
- Features two rotary dials with which you can set the launch RPM in increments of 100 RPM
- Activation wire connects to the transbrake, a clutch switch or to the line-lock to activate the RPM limit
- When that switch is released, the low RPM limit is turned off and the car is launched
- Legal for use on non-emissions controlled vehicles, as well as race applications
- Your MSD 6AL 2-STEP Rev Control is backed by a limited warranty
Set a lower RPM limit for optimal race-day performance with the easy-to-use MSD 6AL 2-STEP Rev Control. Legal for use on your speed demon as well as non-emissions controlled vehicles, this top-of-the-line component features two easy-to-read dials front and center, which allows you to set the launch RPM in increments of a hundred.
The activation wire hooks up to the transbrake, a clutch switch or the line-lock to activate your limit once it’s been set. When the switch is released, the limit turns off, leaving you moments to brace because that car is going to launch hard.
Your MSD 6AL 2-STEP Rev Control is supported by a limited warranty.