- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MSD Distributorless Tach Drivers easily connect a tachometer to just about any coil-per-cylinder ignition
- Compact unit measures only 1.5”W x 3.5”L x 2”H
- Housing is easy to mount under the hood
- Potted with a polyurethane compound for defense against water and vibration
- Wires inline on the coils’ 12V supply wire and converts info to a 12V output signal
- May also be used to drive other RPM-controlled devices
- Not suitable for use with odd-fire engines
- Your MSD Distributorless Tach Driver is covered by a limited warranty
If you’ve been researching a way to install an aftermarket tachometer on vehicles with no distributors and multiple coil packs and coming up empty, rejoice. The answer is here, in the compact but easy-to-install form of an MSD Distributorless Tach Driver.
Measuring only 1.5”W x 3.5”L x 2”H, it wires inline on the coils’ 12V supply wire. There, it senses the current running through this wire and converts this information into a 12V output signal, which most aftermarket tachometers use as a trigger signal.
Suitable for 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines – but not odd-fire applications – this driver is potted with a special polyurethane compound that resists damage by both water and excessive vibration. Your MSD Distributorless Tach Driver carries with it a limited warranty.