- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your ignition setup for high performance with an MSD Pro-Billet HEI Distributor
- Complete performance upgrade for HEI distributors – especially on Chevy V8 engines
- Fitted with a top-quality brass terminal distributor cap and rotor
- Boasts a full spark energy output of up to 9,000 RPM
- Supplied with an 8.5 amp, single-spark inductive discharge ignition module and HEI coil
- Special oil tract increases distributor and cam gear lubrication
- Nylon pads guarantee smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and TIG-welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out with ease
- Advance plate and weights are fine-blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ-coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is likewise QPQ-coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Housing and base are CNC-machined from premium billet aluminum
- Vacuum advance canister improves economy – can be locked out
- Mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings is easy to adjust
- Your MSD HEI Pro-Billet Distributor is CARB E.O. approved and covered by a limited warranty
Enjoy more power in your Chevy V8 than you ever expected from an HEI – by installing a high-quality MSD Pro-Billet HEI Distributor. Equipped with a brass terminal distributor cap and rotor, 8.5 amp, single-spark inductive discharge ignition module and HEI coil, it delivers flawless performance up to a maximum of 9,000 RPM.
A special oil tract enhances distributor and cam gear lubrication, while nylon pads ensure smooth advance weight operation. Advance weight pins are staked and TIG-welded to this plate, which is fine-blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ-coated for reduced friction and corrosion. The polished steel shaft is similarly coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing.
The housing and base are manufactured on CNC lathes from durable billet aluminum, and the mechanical advance – with supplied springs and stop bushings – is incredibly easy to adjust. Both the mechanical advance assembly and vacuum advance canister can be locked out. Your CARB E.O. approved MSD HEI Pro-Billet Distributor carries a limited warranty.