- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride the performance edge it needs with the addition of an MSD Pro-Billet Street Distributor
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor stabilize trigger signals through the RPM range
- Advance plate and weights are fine-blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ-coated for friction-resistance
- Polished steel shaft is also QPQ-coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Housing and base are machined on CNC lathes from high-quality billet aluminum
- Housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than stock Ford distributors
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Vacuum advance canister improves economy – can also be locked out
- Small-diameter cap with HEI-style terminals and race rotor will accept Cap-A-Dapt
- Mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings is easy to adjust
- Includes a steel gear compatible with hydraulic roller cams
- Nylon pads smooth out advance weights operation
- Advance weight pins are staked and TIG-welded to the plate
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control Module
- Your MSD Pro-Billet Street Series Distributor is CARB E.O. approved and carries a limited warranty
Boost your ride’s performance by replacing your worn-down distributor with one from MSD. The Pro-Billet Street Distributor ensure misfire-free performance in a wide range of vehicles, stabilizing trigger signals across the RPM range thanks to its maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor. It must be used alongside an MSD Ignition Control Module.
Equipped with advance plates and weights that have been fine-blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ-coated for corrosion-resistance, this distributor is guaranteed to last a long while. The polished steel shaft is likewise QPQ-coated against friction and guided by a sealed ball bearing. CNC-machined from durable billet aluminum, the housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than those found in OE Ford distributors. Both the mechanical advance assembly and vacuum advance canister can be locked out, and the small-diameter cap with HEI-style terminals and race rotor accept Cap-A-Dapt application.
Nylon pads ensure smooth advance weight operation, and the pins are staked and TIG-welded to it. Operation is smoothed out by the supplied nylon pads. Your MSD Pro-Billet Street Series Distributor is CARB O.E. approved and covered by a limited warranty.