- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MSD Push Button Switches are ideal for racers who wear heavy gloves and need a tactile touch
- Designed to be used as an auxiliary ignition on/off button
- Can be mounted to the steering wheel within reach
- Can be used in a “normally open” or “normally closed” position
- Switch is manufactured from durable plastic and given a deep-red finish
- Assembled and constructed for harsh racing conditions
- All the proper wiring is included
- Your MSD Push Button Switch is supported by a limited warranty
If heavy racing gloves make it hard to feel your light micro-switch, you need to invest in a noticeably more tactile and easy-to-reach MSD Push Button Switch. Mounting to the steering wheel, this switch is meant to be used as an auxiliary on/off activator in either a “normally open” or “normally closed” position.
Front-and-center for you to punch when needed is a beautiful plastic button finished in deep-red. And don’t worry about finding the right wiring - your MSD Push Button Switch, backed by a limited warranty, comes with it.