- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The MSD Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester makes troubleshooting easy
- Handheld tester generates a trigger signal to check the operation of single-channel MSD ignitions and the coil – including 6, 7, 8 and 10 Series Ignition Controls
- LCD display shows the simulated RPM and can be used to confirm the operation of rev limits, RPM activated switches, shift lights and tachometers
- Additional circuit checks the operation of cam sync signals
- Load-producing clip-on spark plug is included to connect to the coil wire
- Triggers through breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs from the MSD Ignition
- Compatible with 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines – simulates up to 16,000 RPM
- Your MSD Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester carries a limited warranty
Should you ever find the need to check the operation of your single-channel MSD Ignition Control, you need an MSD Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester in your hand – and it does fit in your hand. Once the ignition tests positive, you can continue troubleshooting until you identify the problem.
Lightweight and made with quality, this unit simulates a trigger signal which fires the ignition just like your engine. It employs a load-producing clip-on spark plug to connect to the coil wire, and if the spark can’t jump the gap, then you know there’s a larger issue here. The tester features an LCD screen to show the simulated RPM, and an extra circuit checks the operation of cam sync signals.
Suitable for application on 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines, your MSD Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester will simulate up to 16,000 RPM and is supported by a limited warranty.