- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- You need the MSD Tach/Fuel Adapter if you’re trigger an MSD Blaster or 5, 6 or 7 Series Ignition
- Corrects the operation of most voltage-trigger tachs that don’t work directly off the output terminal
- Should be used on current-triggered tachometers (hooked-in series with the ignition switch)
- Two styles are offered – voltage-triggered and current-triggered
- Your MSD Tach/Fuel Adapter carries a limited warranty
Using the magnetic pick-up input to trigger your MSD Ignition or MSD Blaster without the help of an MSD Tach/Fuel Adapter is an exercise in futility. Designed by some of the best in the ignition component industry, this high-end component corrects the operation of most voltage-triggered tachometers that don’t work directly off the tach output terminal of the MSD Control.
Choose between two different styles – either the voltage-triggered variation or the current-triggered. If the tach trigger wire was originally connected to the coil negative terminal, you’re dealing with the former. If the trigger wire was originally connected to the coil positive terminal, it’s a current. Either way, your MSD Tach/Fuel Adapter is covered by a limited warranty.