- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The MSD Timing Light is something no performance tuner should be without
- Designed for high-powered ignitions and magnetos, it may not work with some stock ignitions
- Doesn’t require a 12V charge, which means fewer wires hanging over the engine compartment
- Emits an intense strobe of light that’s even to view even during the day
- Inductive pick-up is detachable for storage made easy
- Injection-molded for enhanced durability
- Powered by six AAA batteries
- Your MSD Timing Light is covered by a limited warranty
Essential to the performance of your engine is an MSD Timing Light. Often overlooked but something every tuner should take care to have, it doesn’t require 12 volts, which means fewer wires to hang over the engine compartment and quicker, easier checks.
Intended for high-powered ignitions and magnetos, it may not work with some stock ignitions, and draws on six AAA batteries to produce a strobe so intense, it’s visible during the day. Lightweight but injection-molded for enhanced durability, your MSD Timing Light features a detachable inductive pick-up for easy storage and carries a limited warranty.