- Stoke the fire in your engine’s belly with Pulstar Spark Plugs
- Cranks out 5,000,000 watts for a jolt in performance, efficiency and throttle response—that’s 100,000 times more peak power than traditional plugs
- Built upon pulsed power technology used in advanced radars, particle accelerators and lasers
- An integrated capacitor accumulates and compresses its charge, unleashing a spectacular spark in a matter of nano-seconds
- Produces an initial plasma field that supercharges the fuel mixture for instantaneous ignition, increased cylinder pressure and a bump in horsepower
- Armed with a large nickel-chromium superalloy electrode that lasts longer
- Custom Pulstar PlasmaCore Spark Plugs are available for a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Pulstar Spark Plugs are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Time-traveling DeLoreans take 1.21 gigawatts of power to fire up their flux capacitors—a far cry from the 50 watts produced by traditional spark plugs. While you might not get enough juice to go back to the future, you can propel your ignition system forward with a high-tech set of Pulstar Spark Plugs. Rated to explode with 5,000,000 watts of peak power, they deliver instantaneous combustion for enhanced efficiency and performance that'll make you say, “Great Scott!"
The same technology powering your Pulstar Plugs is used in cutting-edge radars, particle accelerators and lasers: pulsed power. Sounds fancy, but it's pretty simple. Each plug stores and compresses energy in an onboard capacitor, releasing its charge in a rapid-fire burst 100,000 times stronger than a stock spark. It's so powerful, it creates a plasma field that stimulates the fuel for instant ignition and instant gains in horsepower, torque and throttle response.
You don't need to be a genius like Doctor Brown to outfit your engine with a Pulstar Spark Plug set. Just gap ‘em, bolt ‘em in and hold onto your hat—your ride's about to get electrifying. And since Pulstar Spark Plugs are equipped with an oversized nickel-chromium electrode, they outlast old-school plugs hands down. Better still, they're backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Spark plugs are sold individually, so please make sure to select the correct quantity for your vehicle when ordering
- Pulstar Plugs are not pre-gapped for your vehicle
- Do not apply pressure to the center electrode when gapping Pulstar spark plugs
Pulstar Spark Plugs Customer Reviews
106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan D (EVANSTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — May 23, 2014 8:55 PM
ordered the plugs the pulstar and autoanything sites said would fit in my 2010 corolla but they ended up being designed to fit in a older model gasket seat; needless to say these plugs aren't in my car and I'm kind of bummed..
Reviewed by Shawn A (Grand Portage, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer — May 12, 2014 10:17 PM
Never experienced plugs like this before Unleash a new untapped power for your stock engine with the added bonus of better gas mileage
Reviewed by Richard P (Piscataway, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Vue — Mar 01, 2014 3:26 PM
Have only been installed for about 1 week... so to early to review... Car seems to run fine,,, have had very cold weather and snow tires on, so to early to try to evaluate.
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Details
Ships By 11/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- pulstar spark plug rating
- jba spark plug wires individually numbered
- are pulstar spark plugs good for titans?
- eco-mpg platinum spark plugs
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- best spark plugs
- saab floor mats
- spark plugs chevy silverado
- 07 aston martin db7 coils
- 2006 saab 9-7x hood and rim emblems
- brake pad and rotors
- customer car seat covers
- harley davidson truck grille