- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Route the right amount of power with a Performance HEI Distributor
- High Energy Ignition (HEI) system with 65,000 volts for peak performance
- Available for pre-‘87 and later model non-computer controlled vehicles
- Coil and module are mounted internally for easy one-wire hook-up
- 6061-T6 polished billet shaft provides an eye-catching, custom look
- High-quality polymer cap and chromoly steel gear ensures long-term lifespan
- Solid brass terminals allow for optimal continuity
- Fully-adjustable vacuum advance unit to set your timing for your needs
- Your Performance HEI Distributor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether your retro ride came stock with a GM HEI system or you’re looking to upgrade your points and condenser type ignition, you should swap out the old and upgrade to the new with a Performance HEI Distributor. These high-quality systems feature an impressive 65,000 volts to deliver peak firing performance and solid brass terminals for optimal continuity.
HEI Distributors are available for most pre-‘87 and later model non-computer controlled vehicles and a wide-range of engine types. These premium HEI Performance Distributors are crafted with the coil and module mounted internally which means installation takes only minutes with an easy one-wire hook-up.
The High Energy Ignition Distributor features a 6061-T6 polished billet shaft that not only provides durable use, but an eye-catching, custom shine. This OD distributor upgrade is built to last with a polymer cap and chromoly steel gear, while the fully-adjustable vacuum advance unit allows you to set your timing just right. Your Performance HEI Distributor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXP Performance HEI Distributors Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randall M (Stilwell, OK) Reviewed for a 1969 Ford F-250 — Mar 01, 2016 1:08 PM
This product is alsome I installed it in 69 f250 highboy project it was very simple to install and preform better then thing eles I tried highly recamed this distributor to anyone.
Reviewed by Edward M (san antonio, TX) — Aug 12, 2015 11:59 AM
I was having trouble with my 1992 jeep YJ ...no fire to spark plugs , bad crankshaft sensor .. bad coil... bad distributor ... no wait it probably the computer is bad ....no wait your all wrong ...maybe the wiring harness ...nope $600.00 plus dollars later and the summer almost gone still no running jeep..less than 100.00 and i'm back on the road gee I LOVE you guys Jeep runs like a fine tuned German clock.can't thank you enough...
- truxp ignition systems
- accel super coil
- jba spark plug wires
- nissan titan eco spark plugs
- acura floor mats with logo
- best spark plugs
- subaru accessories dog
- w06189 - jba headers power cables
- which spark plug are best for 2005 chevy uplander
- recommended hitch for hyundau tucson
- roof racks for snowboards
- 'car bra
- auto air filters free shipping