- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Route the right amount of power with a Performance HEI Distributor
- High Energy Ignition (HEI) system with 65,000 volts for peak performance
- Available for pre-‘87 and later model non-computer controlled vehicles
- Coil and module are mounted internally for easy one-wire hook-up
- 6061-T6 polished billet shaft provides an eye-catching, custom look
- High-quality polymer cap and chromoly steel gear ensures long-term lifespan
- Solid brass terminals allow for optimal continuity
- Fully-adjustable vacuum advance unit to set your timing for your needs
- Your Performance HEI Distributor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether your retro ride came stock with a GM HEI system or you’re looking to upgrade your points and condenser type ignition, you should swap out the old and upgrade to the new with a Performance HEI Distributor. These high-quality systems feature an impressive 65,000 volts to deliver peak firing performance and solid brass terminals for optimal continuity.
HEI Distributors are available for most pre-‘87 and later model non-computer controlled vehicles and a wide-range of engine types. These premium HEI Performance Distributors are crafted with the coil and module mounted internally which means installation takes only minutes with an easy one-wire hook-up.
The High Energy Ignition Distributor features a 6061-T6 polished billet shaft that not only provides durable use, but an eye-catching, custom shine. This OD distributor upgrade is built to last with a polymer cap and chromoly steel gear, while the fully-adjustable vacuum advance unit allows you to set your timing just right. Your Performance HEI Distributor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXP Performance HEI Distributors Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marty W (Mc Leansboro, IL) — Feb 20, 2017 6:37 PM
I purchased this Distributor for a race engine, due to the increased voltage. It looks good and performs great. This is a huge advantage over the old points distributors I used to use and much easier to wire up. This distributor is HOT and cheap, great buy.
Reviewed by Randall M (Stilwell, OK) Reviewed for a 1969 Ford F-250 — Mar 01, 2016 1:08 PM
This product is alsome I installed it in 69 f250 highboy project it was very simple to install and preform better then thing eles I tried highly recamed this distributor to anyone.
Reviewed by Edward M (san antonio, TX) — Aug 12, 2015 11:59 AM
I was having trouble with my 1992 jeep YJ ...no fire to spark plugs , bad crankshaft sensor .. bad coil... bad distributor ... no wait it probably the computer is bad ....no wait your all wrong ...maybe the wiring harness ...nope $600.00 plus dollars later and the summer almost gone still no running jeep..less than 100.00 and i'm back on the road gee I LOVE you guys Jeep runs like a fine tuned German clock.can't thank you enough...
- truxp ignition systems
- rbp grille installation
- replacement k&n air filter
- acdelco spark plug wires
- custom fit splash guards gm
- lexus car bra
- toyota floor mats for sale
- lexus is 350 spark plugs
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- floor mats for acadia gmc
- deep well floor mats
- car window deflectors rain
- truck bed pad