- Replaces the lackluster factory pad with a soft, stylish and rugged pad and cover
- Heavy-duty materials stand up to the worst weather and environments
- Easily zips in place without removing the bar’s front support, unlike other bar covers
- Stays securely in place thanks to the heavy-duty coil zipper
- Includes zippered cover and custom-fit pads
- Available in black, spice and camouflage colors (depending on year)
- Your VDP Jeep Sport Bar Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Ditch the ubiquitous and add some style to your Jeep's roll cage with a Jeep Sport Bar Cover from VDP. Crafted from heavy-duty materials and custom cut for a perfect fit, your VDP bar cover is designed to handle any elements the trail throws at it. With the Jeep Sport Bar Cover, your Jeep is sure to stand out from the crowd for years to come.
Installing your new VDP bar cover is a cinch. Simply cut off the ugly factory pad and cover, toss em, put the new custom-fit pad in place and zip on your new cover. The heavy-duty coil zipper cinches the cover up tight and secures it snuggly in place. Choose from black, camo or spice colors (depending on year). And, your VDP Jeep Sport Bar Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
VDP Jeep Sport Bar Covers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle N (PLAINFIELD, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — May 04, 2016 11:58 AM
I bought these covers to replace my faded stock sport bar covers and these were a breeze to install. just cut stock covers off with box cutter and zip on your new vdp covers! (you will need a T-50 Torx bit to remove the front shoulder seatbelt adjusters) these covers give my jeep a sleek, revitalized look with these slimmer than stock covers and are a great upgrade for your worn down sun faded factory ones. i highly recommend these, thank you auto anything! will be purchasing from you guys again
Reviewed by Scott L (Bartow, FL) — Mar 18, 2014 2:53 PM
The product is a good value. Very easy to install. The padding is a bit thin but overall it made a huge improvement over the faded stock covers.
Reviewed by jack h (De Soto, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2013 8:19 PM
went on real easy. zippers were very easy to use took about 45 mins holes lined up perfectly. an look great
Reviewed by Rob T (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Pilot — May 15, 2012 7:31 AM
The installation was fairly easy, however if you are not a mechanic the proper tool selection may be difficult to find and purchase (especially for a single use application). The fit of the product could be better achieved by providing more accurate sizes, and the padding could provide more comfort and safety if it were thicker. I do like the look and for the money, recommend this product.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- vertically driven products body armor & protection
- poison spyder crusher flares
- trailmaster shocks
- metro air force blaster
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- hummer mats rubber
- 2010 ford escape seat covers
- 2011 f150 tonneau cover
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 programmer
- auto bike carrier
- pickup truck bed rail caps
- soft truck covers