- VDP Full Monty Cab Covers are custom-made to fit your Jeep
- Unique elephant ears cover door areas when full and half doors are removed
- Folds up into a handy storage bag
- Synch-straps connect the hood along the corners
- Strap hooks connect to the holes in your Jeep’s frame for leverage for tightening
- Available in grey
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't leave your Jeep naked! To shield your cab from the elements, choose the VDP Full Monty Jeep Cab Cover. Specifically designed for protection when full and half doors are removed, these custom covers are hard to beat.
Full Monty Jeep Cab Covers from Vertically Driven Products boast unique elephant ears that cover door areas when your doors are removed. Synch-straps connect the hood along the corners, while strap hooks connect to the holes in your Jeep's frame and grant ample leverage for tightening.
What's more, the VDP Full Monty Jeep Cab Cover folds up into a handy storage bag when not in use. Available in grey. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
VDP Full Monty Cab Covers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David T (Ramsey, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 09, 2012 7:30 AM
It's a good cover if you want to leave your top down in the sun, but leave it down in the rain with the cover on and it forms a pick lake on the top....then, when you want to get it off, the water simply falls into the jeep. In other words, it keeps water out until you want to take it off.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?