- Holds larger wheels and tires that just won’t fit on stock spare tire carriers
- Laser cut and crafted from heavy-gauge materials
- Full mig welded for optimal durability
- Includes all installation hardware, plus new, pressed-in wheel studs
- Finished in a tough black powder coat
- Backed by a 1-year warranty on coating, 3-year warranty on parts
When your spare tire is just too big to fit onto a stock carrier, you need the MBRP Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket. It accommodates larger wheels so you can lug your big spare behind.
The MBRP Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket is crafted from heavy-gauge, laser-cut materials. It's full mig welded for optimal durability so you can mount your spare without worry.
What's more, this Jeep spare tire bracket includes all necessary hardware and new, pressed-in wheel studs to make installation a cinch. Plus, it's finished in a tough black powder coat. Backed by a 1-year warranty on coating and a 3-year warranty on parts.
MBRP Spare Tire Relocation Bracket Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth F (Fairburn, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 07, 2015 9:52 AM
Simple to install. Could use stock lug nuts. Got the tire high enough to clear bumper. Only problem was tire was to far out from tail gate. I had to make new bumpers out of PVC to keep the tire from bouncing. Looks great and works great.
Reviewed by Walter S (PARKLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 18, 2014 8:10 AM
It could not have been easier to install, looks good and delivered in a timely manner. Debating on either 32 or 33 size tire and now concerned as to not to put to much weigh on the door. Happy Jeeping
- Ships Between 8/27 - 8/31
- What Do You Drive?