- Holds larger wheels and tires that just won’t fit on stock spare tire carriers
- Laser cut and crafted from heavy-gauge materials
- Full mig welded for optimal durability
- Includes all installation hardware, plus new, pressed-in wheel studs
- Finished in a tough black powder coat
- Backed by a 1-year warranty on coating, 3-year warranty on parts
When your spare tire is just too big to fit onto a stock carrier, you need the MBRP Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket. It accommodates larger wheels so you can lug your big spare behind.
The MBRP Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket is crafted from heavy-gauge, laser-cut materials. It's full mig welded for optimal durability so you can mount your spare without worry.
What's more, this Jeep spare tire bracket includes all necessary hardware and new, pressed-in wheel studs to make installation a cinch. Plus, it's finished in a tough black powder coat. Backed by a 1-year warranty on coating and a 3-year warranty on parts.
MBRP Spare Tire Relocation Bracket Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth F (Fairburn, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 07, 2015 9:52 AM
Simple to install. Could use stock lug nuts. Got the tire high enough to clear bumper. Only problem was tire was to far out from tail gate. I had to make new bumpers out of PVC to keep the tire from bouncing. Looks great and works great.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18310
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mbrp tire accessories
- air zenith ob2 review
- tire garage storage
- viair 400p air compressor
- tesla floor mats
- lexus bra
- acura steering wheel cover
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- chevy blazer tire cover
- tire covers for ford f250 and storage
- custom fitted floor mats
- discount auto seat covers
- pick up truck tonneau covers