- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- OR-FAB Rock Doors give you a full view of the obstacles ahead for trail-runnin' fun or hardcore competition
- Rock-solid Rock Doors are custom-fabricated for Jeep Wranglers, including Rubicon and Unlimited models
- OR-FAB Rock Doors are forged from thick wall steel tubing and protected by a gloss black powder coat finish
- Includes custom nylon pad kit with OR-FAB gecko logo and integrated zip storage pockets
- OR-FAB Rock Doors install fast to the original door hinges without drilling, cutting or other modification
- Sold in a set of 2 doors including latch kits, pad kits and all necessary hardware
- Made in the USA
- Your OR-FAB Rock Doors carry a 90-day warranty
Rockin' over any obstacle in your Jeep crawler requires the vision to see what's ahead, which is exactly why you need to ditch those stock doors for something better. OR-FAB's Rock Doors won't block your sightlines, letting you expertly guide your tires over the most unforgiving terrain.
Forged from sturdy steel tubing, OR-FAB Rock Doors sport the full loop door construction seen on pro crawlers. That's because Rock Doors are carefully fabricated by enthusiasts for the rock crawling nation-just like all of OR-FAB's gear.
Unlike the rest of your off-road mods, you won't need a drill or welder to mount OR-FAB Rock Doors. In fact, your set of OR-FAB Rock Doors bolts to the OEM hinges and latch mounts in minutes. All hardware, custom latches, and a nylon pad kit are included. And, your Rock Doors are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Let a set of OR-FAB Rock Doors change the way you see the trail ahead. What you do with those useless stock doors is, well, up to you.
OR-FAB Rock Doors Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steven n (Belmont, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 24, 2015 3:43 AM
Good product from a very good company. The only thing is that the instructions are for to or three models and the black and white pictures are not the easiest to see( but as long as you have access to a computer you are fine). Auto Anything had these priced right so it makes it a perfect deal.
Reviewed by Jamie L (Macungie, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — May 30, 2012 10:26 AM
Considering the amount of metal involved witht the doors, my rear bumper has 5x as much steel to them and costed less. The padding and hardware, cheap. I would like to see what it costs them in materials and labor to produce them. Don't get me wrong, they are a good product. But over $300 for a couple pounds of bent tubing and foam? Just my 2 cents...