- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- OR-FAB's Tire Carrier is the rear rack made by rock crawling enthusiasts for rock crawling enthusiasts
- Custom fabricated for your Wrangler TJ or YJ
- The OR-FAB Tire Carrier fits off-road tires up to 35" in height
- Two designs to choose from: tire-only capacity, or tire with two gas/water/storage cans capacity
- OR-FAB Tire Carriers utilize thick wall steel tubing construction
- Closes securely with the exclusive OR-FAB secured latching system
- The OR-FAB Tire Carrier swings away with smooth action for ease of use
- Mounts to the base of the roll bar with heavy-duty 3/16" internal brackets; all installation hardware included
- Features an integrated mounting tab for a CB antenna
- Your OR-FAB Tire Carrier is backed by a 90-day warranty
Pack your spare tire and more out back with OR-FAB's Tire Carrier for the Wrangler TJ or YJ. This high-strength pillar of utility steadily hauls a tire up to 35" in height, and can be ordered in a model that holsters twin gas cans, too.
It may seem complicated, but mounting the OR-FAB Tire Carrier is actually a cinch. The hinges clamp around the base of your roll bar, and OR-FAB's proprietary latch system installs fast. Opening and closing the OR-FAB Tire Carrier is smooth, making complete access trouble-free.
OR-FAB knows rock crawling like true enthusiasts, which is why they make the Tire Carrier completely versatile. You can swap out the gas cans for water storage, or OR-FAB's specialized cargo box. The OR-FAB Tire Carrier also employs an integrated CB antenna mounting tab.
Prep your crawler with competition-grade equipment made by true enthusiasts. Your OR-FAB Tire Carrier is made right here in the USA and covered by a 90-day warranty.
OR-FAB Tire Carriers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steven n (Belmont, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 14, 2015 2:18 PM
Purchased this for my JK since I hadn't seen any others that were comparable for the price. Very tough and looks good. Take your time during installation and measure twice. Not the easiest modification but worth it. No problems so far, need to mill down the center plate that holds the tire so it will fit the cut-out for the hub.
Reviewed by Thomas J. S (Los Osos, CA) — Dec 12, 2013 3:28 PM
It is a great tire carrier and reserve fuel holder. It took two capable people over six hours to install.
Reviewed by Gary H (Poway, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 23, 2013 10:26 AM
Terrific tire carrier. Solid construction, easy to swing away, holds two jerry cans and Hi-Lift. I didn't install it myself, drilling holes through the body shell was a bit much for this shade tree mechanic. The carrier will hold two original jerry cans as delivered, but if you want to use NATO type cans without an edge lip you'll need the adapters as shown in the autoanything picture above.
Reviewed by William A (Winamac, IN) — Dec 06, 2007 12:01 PM
I found the carrier well made, easy to fit, and perfect for the purpose I wanted - when I changed to NATO fuel cans I needed the adapter to carry them - this was easy to fit, though two are needed, and not explained as such in the documentation - I need to buy another. The fit is great, the carrier does not rattle,though the hi lift jack I have does - I need to silence that. My use is mostly off road, and works perfectly, with no problems - I lock the latch with a padlock, so my fuel cans are safe. I also lock the wheel onto the carrier,through the supplied hole in the bracket. If I buy another jeep, I will also buy the same carrier for it.
- or-fab tire accessories
- tire storage covers
- viair 400c
- viair 85p
- seat covers for subaru
- infiniti logo floor mats
- mercedes benz accessories floor mats
- nissan pathfinder spare tire cover
- winsheild cover vw bug
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- rubber automotive floor mats
- suv luggage rack carrier
- truck box liners