- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt Jeep Seats completely replace old, tattered seats
- Welded and powder coated seat frames prevent breakage and rust
- Extra-thick foam provides ample comfort and long-lasting density
- Heavy-duty suspension springs damper motion for a smooth ride
- Choose front and/or rear seats
- Available in a variety of styles, colors and fabrics
- Each seat sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
If your seats have worn their welcome, swap ‘em out for a set of Smittybilt Jeep Seats. These custom Jeep seats completely replace your old chairs with brand spankin' new looks and unbeatable comfort.
Smittybilt Jeep Seats are built on a tough, welded and powder-coated frame to prevent breakage and rust. Their extra-thick foam padding provides ample comfort and long-lasting density. And, these Jeep seats come equipped with heavy-duty suspension springs to damper motion for a smooth ride.
What's more, Smittybilt Jeep Seats come in a multitude of factory colors and sporty styles. Front and rear seats available. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- All color options labeled "fabric" indicate a fabric front and vinyl back.
Smittybilt Seats Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (Alexander City, AL) — Sep 25, 2013 5:38 AM
After replacing the driver seat I noticed that the seat adjuster stuck out further with the new seats, about four inches further. Took seat back out and everything looked ok. Then measured the base of the seat and it was 18 inches and the old seat was 23 inches. Did not like that the new seat did not match old.
Reviewed by Ray T (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 1979 Jeep CJ — Aug 16, 2013 8:27 AM
The seats were easy to put together and install. Took about an hour including removing the old seats. Only problem is getting rid of the old seats.