- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumpers provide your Jeep with heavy-duty utility
- Center section is constructed from a 3/16" cold rolled steel plate
- SRC Classic Front Bumpers protect frame horns and the lower cross member
- One-piece welded design offers supreme strength and durability
- Includes two light tabs to hold up to 9" auxiliary lights
- Optional 2-point D-rings are built tough for long-lasting strength
- Finished with a durable two-stage matte black powder-coat
- Your Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper is backed by a 5-year finish warranty
For a classic design that doesn't skimp on strength, upgrade your 4x4 with a Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper. Like the entire SRC line, these bumpers are built tough and come packed with all the off-road goodies you need to get out of a tight spot.
Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumpers are custom-crafted from cold rolled steel and boast a one-piece welded design for superior strength and durability. The center section of your Classic Bumper measures a meaty 3/16" and delivers tough protection for your frame horns and lower cross member.
What's more, Smittybilt arms the SRC Classic Bumper with optional 2-point D-rings and two light tabs to hold up to 9" auxiliary lights. Your Smittybilt Classic Front Bumper is finished in a durable black powder-coat that’s backed by a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan P (BAYTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sep 02, 2014 9:43 PM
It is a great quality bumper - reasonable priced, I was a little disappointed, as the picture didn't match what I actually purchased, maybe a new picture of a jeep with the exact bumper shown. However, I do like the bumper.
Reviewed by Jeff M (Leawood, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 02, 2014 6:15 AM
Both bumpers were exactly as pictured and came with the D-rings. Rear bumper was a little tricky to install but if you follow the instructions exactly it will be much easier. I got ahead by a few bolts thinking it wouldn't matter but it did and I had to disassemble and start over before getting it right.
Reviewed by Michael B (FAIRFAX, VA) — Oct 11, 2013 2:00 PM
Ordered a front and rear Rock Crusher with a tire mount. Front bumper is solid, about 3x thicker than TJ stock bumper. Coating is flawless. I'll repaint it when it wears. Bumper mounts with existing hardware. I had to use the CJ washers to shim the rear ends of the factory tow hooks on the top bolts. No worries as the washers are the same gauge as the bumper. Rear bumper is a bit of a quandary. I received the tire swing-out, but not the bumper. Waiting resolution.
- smittybilt bumpers
- aries replacement jeep bumpers
- metal mulisha off road assault bumper
- rugged ridge xhd bumper
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- truck floor mats ford
- yukon xl front bumper offroad
- jeep wrangler bumper
- rear bumper for 2002 chevy silverado
- cold-air intake system
- fitted car covers
- truck suspension systems