Smittybilt XRC Bumpers
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt XCR Bumpers tackle the trail with hardcore strength
- Custom crafted from .1875” cold rolled steel
- 1-piece welded design offers supreme durability
- Boasts a 1.75" x .120” wall over rider and kickers
- Raised corners for better entry and exit under extreme conditions
- Solid plate center section wraps the lower cross member and frame horns
- Front bumper includes built-in winch plate accommodates up to a 10k winch
- Rear bumper includes hitch and comes with or without a swing-away tire carrier
- 2-stage matte black powder coat finish
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
For extreme rock crawling adventures, outfit your rig with Smittybilt XRC Jeep Bumpers. These bumpers are built to withstand the harshest conditions. And, they're chockfull of off-road necessities.
Smittybilt XRC Jeep Bumpers are custom crafted from stainless steel and boast a 1-piece welded design for supreme durability. They're wrought from .1875" cold rolled steel and boast a 1.75" x .120" wall over the rider and kickers.
What's more, Smittybilt arms the XRC Jeep Bumpers with raised corners for better entry and exit, a solid plate center section, a built-in winch plate on the front and an optional swing-away tire carrier on the rear. And, these bumpers are finished in a durable, 2-stage black powder coat for good looks that last. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt XRC Bumpers Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George S (Scottsboro, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — May 29, 2014 8:04 PM
I haven't had to test out my new bumper yet. However I am really pleased with the price, easy installation, and the aggressive look that the bumper gave my jeep. Thanks Smittybilt for being there with affordable up to date products for us jeep and truck enthusiasts.
Reviewed by Brian R (SOUTH DARTMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 03, 2013 7:22 PM
The front bumper is a piece of cake to install, the rear bumper is a bitch. Got 16 of the 20 bolts in, those four you need to drill, Impossible!
Reviewed by Jonathan O (ANDERSON, IN) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 21, 2013 6:23 AM
I bought a winch for the front of my Jeep and was faced with ordering a winch plate or a new bumper. The XRC bumpier was a good choice. It looks great on the Jeep, fits the XRC 8 winch perfectly and is well built. The bumper is about 65lbs and paired with a 65-80lb winch and d-rings (5lbs) you should expect about a 3/4-1" drop in the front. 1-3/4" coil spacers will lift it back up and fix the stock jeep rake. (INSTALL WITH WINCH) Install the fairlead FIRST, then the winch, then mount.
- smittybilt bumpers
- smittybilt src front bumper
- rugged ridge tube bumpers
- metal mulisha off road assault bumper
- porsche car covers reviews
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- 2010 silverado front bumper
- kia soul all weather floor mats
- car bra for sale
- fun mud flaps