Smittybilt SRC Side Armor
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt SRC Side Armor equips your Jeep with the ultimate line of defense and an easy step-up
- Features a ding-resistant, fully welded, one-piece design with dual girders
- Built from 1.75” x .120” wall steel tubing that provides maximum protection
- Smittybilt Side Armor provides your Jeep with wheel-to-wheel coverage
- Matte black textured powder-coat provides unique off-road style and excellent abrasion resistance
- Your Smittybilt SRC Jeep Side Armor is protected by a 5-year warranty
Your Jeep is built to be trail-tough, but without the proper protection, those behemoth boulders you encounter off-road can wreak havoc on your rugged ride. Keep your Jeep’s body panels smooth no matter how tough the terrain with Smittybilt SRC Side Armor.
Built from burly 1.75” x .120” wall steel tubing, SRC Side Armor from Smittybilt provides your 4WD with a solid line of defense against any trail hazards, including unwanted dings and flying gravel. The SRC Side Armor’s fully welded, one-piece design with dual girders makes it extremely durable — the perfect off-roading companion. Best of all, Smittybilt Side Armor’s Matte Black textured powder-coat keeps your ride looking great after every outdoor adventure.
Installing your Smittybilt SRC Side Armor involves minor drilling with easy-to-follow instructions. Use the included self-tapping bolts to outfit your Jeep with outstanding protection. Get your ride battle-ready to conquer all off-road rigors by adding Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, and enjoy a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt SRC Side Armor Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig M (Lakewood, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 19, 2014 11:19 PM
The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars in every category is I wish the steps were diamond plate. I worry my dogs foot is going to get stuck each time he hops out. Otherwise I did not have an assistant to install them. I used 2 old kitchen chairs to hold them in position as I bolted them in starting from the rear of my jeep. I had to lightly tap the drivers side with a rubber mallet twice to get it to fit in. But no grinding. Total remove install time 3 hours.
Reviewed by Christopher J (JAMISON, PA) — Nov 19, 2014 4:37 AM
I was nervous about purchasing the side armor because of a few reviews saying that the holes did not match up and folks hade to drill new holes. I was pleasantly surprised! I was able to install them (both sides) in about 20 minutes. It was much, much easier than I expected. Everything lined up and they look great! Getting lots of compliments. I agree it is a two person job (just need someone to hold up one side while you get a nut started on the other side.
Reviewed by Javier F (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 06, 2014 1:21 PM
make sure when you install them install the back first and then the front.. straight foward took me 6 minutes :)
Reviewed by Jessica T (COLUMBIA, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 24, 2014 6:05 AM
This piece is very sturdy and durable for all sorts of trail adventures!
- smitty running boards titan
- amp research power steps
- bestop powerboard electric running boards
- lund crossroads running boards
- custom running boards honda
- running boards for dodge truck
- ford truck tailgate steps
- sienna running boards
- wrangler running boards
- f150 step bars
- rubber cargo mats for suv
- car stop garage floor
- custom fit floor mats auto