- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- GEAR Seat Covers offer incredible versatility
- Engineered from 600 Denier Polyester with a PVC liner for extreme durability
- Completely adjustable to fit your seats
- Includes 7 storage pouches for all your gear
- Pouches fasten with a Molle/Pals Restraint System that stays stuck in the harshest road conditions
- UV-resistant for long-lasting good looks
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Smittybilt GEAR Jeep Seat Covers aren't your average covers. They're specifically designed for outdoor enthusiasts and come packed with handy places to store your stuff. Whether you're tackling a weekend trail or heading out on safari, GEAR seat covers are a must-have.
Smittybilt GEAR Seat Covers are engineered from 600 Denier Polyester with a PVC liner for extreme durability. They're completely adjustable to fit your seats without shifting. But the real appeal of these GEAR seat covers is their 7 storage pouches-perfect for holding your canteen, buck knife, map, binoculars and more.
What's more, GEAR patches are completely removable when you want ‘em off but stay stuck in the harshest road conditions. A Molle/Pals Restraint System keeps these pouches in place until you say otherwise.
Smittybilt GEAR Seat Covers are available in a variety of colors. And, they're UV-resistant for long-lasting good looks. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt GEAR Jeep Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 15, 2014 3:53 AM
I have been looking for places to store items. These seat covers have given me that chance.
Reviewed by Beth C (CLINTON, IA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 05, 2013 10:54 PM
These are probably the best covers we've had in a long time. One issue I can see is the rather flimsy fastening system. It's thin stretchy cords and little plastic hooks. We keep our top off the Jeep most of the summer and I think the elements will eat those cords up pretty fast. . Another issue is they are rather large for our seats. The side Velcro is nice but I have it as tight as it will go and they are still rather "baggy". I love all the storage options.
Reviewed by Joseph S (Clinton, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 04, 2013 10:10 AM
fits good and looks good seems to be well made time will tell how it holds upl
Reviewed by Henry D (CLOUDCROFT, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 28, 2013 8:50 PM
In my 06 Wrangler these seat covers are invaluable. With the limited storage in these vehicles, these covers allow for storage of anything I can find along the trails.
- tough seat cover for jeep wrangler
- molle seat covers
- coverking leatherette review
- wet okole custom-fit neoprene camo seat covers
- gmc car seat covers
- bmw pet seat covers
- bmw sheepskin seat covers
- car seat covers for toyota corolla
- f150 camo seat covers
- seat covers subaru forester
- steeringwheel cover
- truck performance brakes
- truck side view mirror convex