- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- New design eliminates rear straps
- Blocks the sun while letting in cool air
- Constructed from durable materials
- Choose between the Standard Top or Extended Top
- Standard Top provides coverage for driver and front passenger
- Extended Top protects both front and rear passengers
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Let in the fresh air while keeping out the sun. The Smittybilt Jeep Half Top is designed to protect you and your passengers from harsh UV rays while still allowing the cool summer breeze to flow through.
The Smittybilt Jeep Half Top is custom designed for your Jeep. Constructed from durable factory-inspired materials, it stands up tough to the elements. And, its new design eliminates rear straps so they won't flap in your passengers' faces.
What's more, you can choose your Smittybilt Jeep Half Top in 1 of 2 styles: Standard or Extended. The Standard Top provides coverage for you and your front passenger, while the Extended Top protects both front and rear. Available in a variety of colors. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Smittybilt Jeep Half Tops Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen S (Newcastle, TX) Reviewed for a 1978 Jeep CJ — Jul 22, 2015 2:10 AM
I've used these before and was pleased but everytime I see the new one it's like joy all over again.
Reviewed by Richard T (BETHANY, OK) — Jul 23, 2014 5:23 AM
Need someway to secure extra strap length. The little clip is not enough to keep it from flapping while driving down the highway.
Reviewed by jasmin a (Southwick, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 22, 2014 2:31 AM
When I had ordered the half top for my jeep wasn't shur how it would work out. So far so good . The top came in pretty quickly looks sharp on the jeep over all I love it
Reviewed by Leonard S (GOLDEN VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 1984 Jeep CJ — Mar 13, 2014 9:19 PM
I bought to tops the plane black was excellent! The second one was the sun screen type with the Confederate flag and it had many errors with clumps of paint visible from the under side. I would have returned it if I would not have had to wait the long time it would have taken to get it sent in and a replacement sent out. Your customer service was excellent as well I had an overall good experience had the sun screen been a better quality paint job.