- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- New design eliminates rear straps
- Blocks the sun while letting in cool air
- Constructed from durable materials
- Choose between the Standard Top or Extended Top
- Standard Top provides coverage for driver and front passenger
- Extended Top protects both front and rear passengers
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Let in the fresh air while keeping out the sun. The Smittybilt Jeep Half Top is designed to protect you and your passengers from harsh UV rays while still allowing the cool summer breeze to flow through.
The Smittybilt Jeep Half Top is custom designed for your Jeep. Constructed from durable factory-inspired materials, it stands up tough to the elements. And, its new design eliminates rear straps so they won't flap in your passengers' faces.
What's more, you can choose your Smittybilt Jeep Half Top in 1 of 2 styles: Standard or Extended. The Standard Top provides coverage for you and your front passenger, while the Extended Top protects both front and rear. Available in a variety of colors. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Smittybilt Jeep Half Tops Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph J (LINWOOD, NJ) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 31, 2017 6:37 AM
I ordered the extended top in black denim. looks great, fits perfectly on my 1995 wrangler. does not flap in wind. The material is thick and just looks right!! You will be happy!! buy this one.
Reviewed by Lisa G (HOHENWALD, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 16, 2017 10:45 PM
The top itself is great but....it would have been better if I had known that I also needed a different windshield channel. I had to wait another week before I could put the top on.
Reviewed by Stephen S (Newcastle, TX) Reviewed for a 1978 Jeep CJ — Jul 22, 2015 2:10 AM
I've used these before and was pleased but everytime I see the new one it's like joy all over again.
Reviewed by Richard T (BETHANY, OK) — Jul 23, 2014 5:23 AM
Need someway to secure extra strap length. The little clip is not enough to keep it from flapping while driving down the highway.