- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fortify your Jeep’s front end with the fully customizable Rugged Ridge Front XHD Bumper
- Take advantage of the modular design to build a setup for your specific needs
- Start with the base bumper and add a wide variety of components from D-rings to lighting (depending on vehicle)
- Sturdy steel-tube construction takes serious abuse
- Choose from textured black or stainless steel finishes
- Your Rugged Ridge Front XHD Bumper is backed by a 3-year warranty
Bring customized style and functionality to your Jeep with the Rugged Ridge Front XHD Bumper. Start with the base bumper and build your personalized experience from there. With a variety of components to choose from, the Rugged Ridge XHD Bumper System offers a multitude of different bumper options. The interchangeable components make it easy to switch your style or upgrade your bumper at any time. So you can go from urban-jungle cruiser to tough trail-ready traveler quickly and with just a few hand tools.
All of the Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper components have a tough finish and steel construction that stands up to the most torturous trails. Plus, Rugged Ridge backs your XHD Front Bumper and all the components with a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge Front XHD Bumpers Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mickey L (Conroe, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 24, 2015 8:44 PM
Great fit, easy to install. Didn't realize the front portion where winch cable comes out it was bent. Probably from shipping. Again, didn't realize it until after installing it. Didn't want to take it back off to send back. I'm sure it will be a good bumper. Just sucks getting a dented or bent bumper when you purchase as new.
Reviewed by Alan M (Hamilton, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 18, 2015 3:34 PM
1st thing I did was replace the front stock bumper..... Didi the xhd bumper with the stubby bumper corners and the mini stinger bar and WOW!!! what a beauty I got now !!!!!!! Thanks Rugged Ridge !!!!!!!!!
Reviewed by Keith M (Crossville, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 22, 2012 5:57 AM
The fog lights were very hard to get the nuts started. I think the rough texture coating had the threads messed up. Heavy duty. Looks nice.
Reviewed by dan k (Thomaston, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 10, 2012 6:43 AM
love the look, did not line up perfectly, had it pull hoop over with winch to line up screw holes,but all in all nice add to jeep,pretty expensive had to wait and buy two pieces seperatly, but well worth it.
Reviewed by Christopher T (Palisades Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 16, 2012 1:46 PM
It was the 1st change, I made to my jeep, it looks great,strong sturdy, easy install, lots of compliments. Great price with the winch. looking forward to putting it to use. sales person was very helpful.
- rugged ridge bumpers
- smittybilt xrc front bumper
- aries jeep bumpers
- metal mulisha off road bumpers
- mercedes benz wiper blades
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- 1995 ford ranger rear bumper
- front bumper cover for 2004 jeep grand cherokee
- toyota tacoma front bumper
- suv mats cargo area
- custom exhaust tips for cars
- diesel power chips