- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rugged tube bumpers protect your ride
- Welded end caps keep dirt and debris out
- Ground welds deliver a smooth and clean look
- The smooth grind process is designed to eliminate weld pockets
- Painted bumpers feature an “E-coating” to prevent rust
- Two welded light tabs for mounting auxiliary lights
- Available with a winch cutout
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Wrap your ride in tube bumper protection with Rugged Ridge Tube Bumpers. These tough defenders deliver impressive style while providing durable protection. And, Rugged Ridge goes the extra mile to ensure that you get high-quality tube bumpers.
Your burly new tube bumpers have welded end caps, not the cheap plastic ones that so many other companies use. So you don't have to worry about damaging dirt and water getting inside your bumper. Plus, the ground welds provide a smooth look that is designed to stand up to the trials of the trails. Next the exclusive smooth grind process works to virtually eliminate the small weld pockets that tend to rust over time.
For even more protection, all painted Rugged Ridge Tube Bumpers are “E-coated" to ensure a no rust finish. Two welded light tabs make mounting your off-road lights a breeze while the available winch cutout easily accommodates your pulling power. Covered by a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge Tube Bumpers Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott S (Bensalem, PA) — Nov 21, 2013 3:06 AM
The bumpers installed ok. The rear plastic guard needed to be shaved down so it fits under rear door to open. Should have form fitted in this piece a lot nicer
Reviewed by Peter S (Wareham, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 22, 2012 5:29 AM
Pros: Its appearance is good right out of the box. The hitch is solid/heavy duty. Cons: I did not realize when I ordered it that it is two separate pieces. Also, I did not know that drilling holes would be required to bolt on the hitch. I had seen other hitches that mounted differently without drilling and would have purchased instead. I still have not been able to get 2 bolts on the drivers side inside mount installed yet because of the lack of space.
- rugged ridge bumpers
- aries bumper jeep wrangler
- jeep wrangler tubular bumpers
- metal mulisha off road assault bumper
- bmw sun visor
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- 2005 chevy rear bumper
- arb front bumper 2006 ford f-350 super duty
- silverado bumpers
- step up bars for trucks
- truck bed mat reviews
- vehicle horns