- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the ultimate rugged look with Bushwacker Pocket Style Rocker Panels
- Blocks against stones, scratches and damage
- Custom formed in the USA to fit your Jeep
- 100% UV protection for long-lasting looks
- Constructed from tough Dura-Flex 2000, OEM matte black, textured plastic
- Unique design incorporates rocker panel and door sill plate (JK models only)
- Installs easily with 3M adhesive—no drilling required
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your Jeep's sides ding-free with Bushwacker Trail Armor Pocket Style Rocker Panels. Bushwacker doesn't use the “armor" tag lightly: these Jeep pocket style rocker panels beef up your rig's sides for optimal protection against stones, branches and careless drivers.
Bushwacker Trail Armor Pocket Style Rocker Panels are custom formed for a perfect fit. And, they employ tough Dura-Flex 2000 TPO plastic for rugged protection. What's more, these Jeep rocker panels boast 100% UV protection for long-term resistance against fade. That's sure to keep their OEM matte black, textured finish looking great for years to come.
Pair Bushwacker Trail Armor Pocket Style Rocker Panels with your Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares for full-blown trail-ready style. These panels install easily with 3M adhesive-no drilling required. And, Bushwacker stands behind them with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Trail Armor Pocket Style Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RON E (La Crescenta, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 12, 2013 9:15 AM
These thing`s , are great, went on smooth, no problem`s , and better yet, you no longer need seperate door sill cover`s, they are built in, and will help to ahdere to vehicle , much better , you do however need to get a tube of automotive goop product, this for the area`s, at each end of the unit, the included tape, does not fully go to the end`s . and you will get a quick build up of dirt and sand, which will eventually, rust your lower area.
Reviewed by Harold K (WINCHESTER, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Jan 25, 2013 7:42 AM
Received rocker panels in good cond.Easy to install but hardware for installation needs serious attention for the price you pay. the hardware needs to be upgraded to make panels more secure to vehicle. I had to order different screws to attack panels to tape strips to make installation more secure,very poor design of hardware but panels look great.
- bushwacker body armor & protection
- k and n air filter
- momo automatic shift knob
- powerstop brake kit reviews
- nfl car mats
- porsche car covers reviews
- jeep dash cover
- 2011 subaru outback seat covers
- step bars for ford f150
- wrangler tires
- truck towing hitches
- side rails for truck
- auto mats and accessories