- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- XHD Reclining Jeep Seats are Rugged Ridge’s economical seat replacement option
- Custom made for your specific Jeep Wrangler or Cherokee
- Exclusively designed to meet the demands of the true Jeep enthusiast
- Easy installation—no adaptors required (97-06 Wrangler & 84-01 Cherokee only)
- Incorporates factory front slider and built-in reclining mechanism
- “XHD Comfort Design” features dense foam pack and heavy-duty raised spring design
- Tough automotive-grade vinyl covers are designed to handle off-road abuse
- Wider bolsters deliver added comfort and easier access/exits
- Low-profile seating surface makes for less steering wheel interference
- Welded interior frame is powder coated for rust prevention
- Twice the strength of other replacement seats thanks to the CAD-designed girder system
- DOT approved, heat-treated grade-8 bolts connect seat back to seat base
- Choose from several factory-matching colors
- Your Rugged Ridge XHD Reclining Jeep Seats are backed by a 3-year warranty
You can't hit the trails in your favorite La-Z-Boy recliner, but you can hit ‘em with the next best thing-Rugged Ridge XHD Reclining Jeep Seats. These economical replacement seats are crafted specifically for Jeep Wranglers and Cherokees, and feature a factory-style slider and reclining mechanism.
Custom made for off-road comfort, XHD Seats feature wide bolsters, a low-profile, dense foam packs and heavy-duty raised springs. And for durability, Rugged Ridge uses a welded interior frame, a powder coated finish and grade-8 bolts to connect the seat back and base.
Designed for an easy swap, Rugged Ridge XHD Jeep Seats are super easy to install and require no adaptors. Plus, the rugged vinyl seat covers are designed to handle the rigors of off-road abuse and come in your choice of factory-match colors. Best yet, Rugged Ridge backs your XHD Reclining Jeep Seats with a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge XHD Reclining Seats Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Esau V (COACHELLA, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Sep 27, 2014 5:49 AM
The seat much narrower than I expected. Didn't have a lever for adjusting the seat. For $250+ dollars it should at least have that.
Reviewed by Kyle B (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 12, 2012 11:17 AM
I got one grey RR XHD Reclining jeep seat and it's just like my stock ones. I had to change out the driver side seat because the monting had broke on one corner so it sat crooked in my car. It was a real pain in the butt (and back)! It is just like my passanger seat in every way except the print on the vinyl is differant (the original is grey with a mix of red and blue kind of spekled about; the new one is just solid grey)
Reviewed by Larry H (Punta Gorda, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 21, 2012 6:22 PM
Seat installed fairly easily. Instruction aren't that clear but once you remove the old seat and set them upside down next to each other it becomes clear how to install the brackets. This seat does not allow a full forward of the back rest for rear seat entry. Adjustment and comfort seems good for a Jeep.
Reviewed by Bruce H (Ansonia, CT) — Dec 20, 2011 9:23 PM
The seat in it self is great! But you will need some tool to put it in. One drill,drill bits,some flat steel and square,a small grinder and longer bolts to make it work. You will use most of every thing when putting it in. After that,your set to go!!