- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- XHD Rubicon Jeep Seats are Rugged Ridge’s sport-racing seat replacement option
- Features a special seatbelt-harness cutout built into the integrated headrest
- Custom made for your specific Jeep Wrangler or Cherokee
- Exclusively designed to meet the demands of the true Jeep enthusiast
- Easy installation—no adaptors required (97-06 Wrangler & 84-01 Cherokee only)
- Incorporates factory front slider and built-in reclining mechanism
- “XHD Comfort Design” features dense foam pack and heavy-duty raised spring design
- Tough automotive-grade vinyl covers are designed to handle off-road abuse
- Wider bolsters deliver added comfort and easier access/exits
- Low-profile seating surface makes for less steering wheel interference
- Welded interior frame is powder coated for rust prevention
- Twice the strength of other replacement seats thanks to the CAD-designed girder system
- DOT approved, heat-treated grade-8 bolts connect seat back to seat base
- Choose from several factory-matching colors
- Your Rugged Ridge XHD Rubicon Jeep Seats are backed by a 3-year warranty
From the Sluice Box on the Rubicon Trail to the on-ramp of your morning commute, Rugged Ridge XHD Rubicon Jeep Seats deliver the comfort and support you need to conquer any obstacle. These race-inspired seats for Wranglers and Cherokees feature a cutout seatbelt-harness built right into the stylish, integrated headrest.
Custom made for off-road comfort, XHD Seats feature wide bolsters, a low-profile, dense foam packs and heavy-duty raised springs. And for durability, Rugged Ridge uses a welded interior frame, a powder coated finish and grade-8 bolts to connect the seat back and base.
Designed for an easy swap, Rugged Ridge XHD Jeep Seats are super easy to install and require no adaptors. Plus, the rugged vinyl seat covers are designed to handle the rigors of off-road abuse and come in your choice of factory-match colors. Best yet, Rugged Ridge backs your XHD Rubicon Jeep Seats with a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge XHD Rubicon Seat Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph K (Wilton Manors, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 28, 2015 8:28 AM
I received my seat and part of the vinyl covering was actually pulled away from which should be tucked in I also called auto anything about it and haven't gotten any responses back. Also the little too wide and auto anything didn't bother to tell me that I needed to buy a separate release for my Seat to tilt forward
Reviewed by Scott N (Evans, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 01, 2015 7:37 AM
Ordered 2 seats. 1 arrived and the other is on a 4 week back order. The seat that did arrive had a defective bracket in the loose parts box. Sooo, no seats in the Jeep while I wait on part and other seat. Material on the seat back is tight. not so much in the seat area.
- rugged ridge seats
- hypertech max energy power programmer review
- rock tamers
- tri fold bed cover
- toyota dash covers
- ford bedliner
- ford car seat covers
- ford f-250 tires
- 2011 ford f150 truck bed cover
- dodge durango rims
- putco bull bar| grille guard
- slip over seat covers for trucks
- tonto for ranger truck beds