- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- XHD Off-Road Jeep Seats are Rugged Ridge’s true off-road seat replacement option
- Built-in adjustable bulb lumbar support
- Three seatbelt cutouts allow the use of multi-point racing harnesses
- Custom made for your specific Jeep Wrangler or Cherokee
- Exclusively designed to meet the demands of the true Jeep enthusiast
- Easy installation—no adaptors required (97-06 Wrangler & 84-01 Cherokee only)
- Incorporates factory front slider and built-in reclining mechanism
- “XHD Comfort Design” features dense foam pack and heavy-duty raised spring design
- Tough automotive-grade woven fabric covers with vinyl trim handle off-road abuse
- Wider bolsters deliver added comfort and easier access/exits
- Low-profile seating surface makes for less steering wheel interference
- Welded interior frame is powder coated for rust prevention
- Twice the strength of other replacement seats thanks to the CAD-designed girder system
- DOT approved, heat-treated grade-8 bolts connect seat back to seat base
- Choose from several factory-matching colors
- Your Rugged Ridge XHD Off-Road Jeep Seats are backed by a 3-year warranty
Extreme off-road action demands extreme equipment-so cradle your keister in the extreme comfort of Rugged Ridge XHD Off-Road Jeep Seats. Featuring adjustable lumbar supports and cutouts for multi-point racing harnesses, these rugged Jeep seats are crafted to handle the rigors of your gnarliest off-road adventures.
Custom made for off-road comfort, XHD Seats feature wide bolsters, a low-profile, dense foam packs and heavy-duty raised springs. And for durability, Rugged Ridge uses a welded interior frame, a powder coated finish and grade-8 bolts to connect the seat back and base.
Designed for an easy swap, Rugged Ridge XHD Jeep Seats are super easy to install and require no adaptors. Plus, the rugged woven-fabric seat covers are designed to handle the rigors of off-road abuse and come in your choice of factory-match colors. Best yet, Rugged Ridge backs your XHD Off-Road Jeep Seats with a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge XHD Off-Road Seat Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jack W (Poulsbo, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 09, 2012 10:27 AM
So far in limited use, I like them a great deal. The installation was seamless. The directions and diagrams were easy to follow. I do notice that I sit higher than before, and another unexpected benefit was that I gained about 2 inches of legroom. A real plus for me.
Reviewed by Bonner G (Longmont, CO) — May 26, 2011 1:30 PM
The seats fit great as they are the exact width of my stock seats so there were no clearance issues with the center console. They are not only comfortable but the multiple mounts fit my 2003 Jeep TJ perfectly for a quick and painless install. Ive recomended them to a friend that also has an 03 TJ.
- rugged ridge seats
- locking tonneau covers
- quadzilla adrenaline
- dixie horn for truck
- floor mats for bmw
- jeep brush guards
- mercedes steering wheel cover
- canyon tires
- f350 wheels
- 2010 ford f 150 tonneau cover
- auto best floor liners mats
- headrest monitor ipod integration
- side mounted pickup truck tool boxes