Rugged Ridge Stone Guard Kits
- Rebates & Incentives: $200 Details
- Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your Jeep’s automotive lights with Rugged Ridge Stone Guard Kits
- Kits come complete with several guards to keep tail lights, head lights, parking lights and more protected (kit contents vary)
- Guards install easily—no drilling required
- Available with your choice of polished stainless steel or textured black powder coat components
- Your Rugged Ridge Stone Guard Kits are backed by a 3-year limited warranty on powder-coated pieces and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes
Fortify your pricey and vulnerable Jeep lights against the dangers of the road with the complete protection of Rugged Ridge Stone Guard Kits.
Rocks and debris lurk behind every twist and turn of the unbeaten path, but these durable light guards knock those rocks right back where they came from. Choose from several different kits to safeguard your jeep lighting with tail light, side marker light, fog light protection and more. What's more, kits feature a variety of components crafted from your choice of polished stainless steel or textured black powder coat.
Plus, protecting your Jeep is a cinch thanks to the no-drill installation. Your Rugged Ridge Stone Guards Kits feature a 3-year limited warranty on powder-coated pieces and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes.
Rugged Ridge Stone Guard Kits Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason C (ACWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 30, 2013 5:33 AM
The only complaint we have and it'a a minor one, is the screws to the tail lights were to short. Other than that installation was easy and they look great.
Reviewed by Dereck V (STONY BROOK, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 30, 2013 4:59 PM
Great Product! Easy Installation! Only problem was trying to get the Head Lamp Guars on was a little hard. But the Directions were simple to follow!