Rugged Ridge Jeep Half Doors
- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your 4x4’s trail visibility and style with Rugged Ridge Jeep Half Doors
- Constructed from impact-resistant ABS—lightweight, UV safe and supremely affordable
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Half Doors are reinforced with a powder-coated steel frame for added rigidity
- Integrated weather-tight seals block rain, wind and sludge from creeping into your cockpit
- Matte-black finish is can be painted to match your rig or left as-is for the utility look
- Easily replaces factory doors with no drilling needed (Download Front & Rear Install instructions)
- Lockable paddle handles give you extra security
- Fits your stock mirrors or replacement Rugged Ridge side views
- Optional Soft Upper Doors available
- 3-year warranty
When you're inching your rock crawler over a craggy path, visibility is crucial. But, your full factory doors create way too many blind spots. See exactly where you're going and let the wind rush through your hair by swapping out your stock doors with Rugged Ridge Jeep Half Doors.
While most half doors are built from bulky, overpriced steel, Rugged Ridge custom crafts theirs from lightweight, affordable ABS with a reinforced steel frame. Not only are they incredibly durable and UV safe, but they also leave you with plenty of extra cash to fund your next great off-road excursion.
Tough on the outside and functional on the inside, Rugged Ridge Jeep Half Doors sport a grab handle for easy closure and a storage pocket to hold everything from maps to trail mix. What's more, each door is lined with potent weather stripping that blocks wind, rain and mud spray from seeping into your cockpit.
Forget about drilling, welding or cutting—your Rugged Ridge Jeep Half Doors mount directly to your factory hinges. Plus, you can bolt on either your OE side-view mirrors or Rugged Ridge Replacement Mirrors. And, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge Jeep Half Doors Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Patrick B (CLEVES, OH) — May 12, 2013 4:46 AM
I bought these to replace Bestop fabric doors. The thicker plastic door is better, and it's nice to have a grab handle and some storage on the interior of the door. Assembly and installation was a piece of cake. But that's about all I can say good about these. The hardware started rusting after 2 days of installation. And the latches work well, sometimes. I've already had to return one set of doors due to failure of the latch. Unfortunately, there's no way swap out latches only.
- rugged ridge body armor & protection
- smittybilt jeep door
- 2000 jeep wrangler upper door window sliders
- aries tube doors reviews
- honda dash covers
- hyundai mats
- mitsubishi logo floor mats
- jeep programmer
- 2007 chevy cobalt seat covers
- 2011 jeep wrangler side steps
- custom car mats usa
- pickup bed net
- truck bed soft cover