- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make way for maximum clearance with Smittybilt XRC Front Tube Fenders
- Custom built for Jeep CJs and Wranglers
- Sports a high-clearance style that's perfect for large tires
- Tubular design delivers maximum strength and durability
- Crafted from 1.5" x .120 wall tubing and 5/32" plate steel
- Choose from regular or 3" flared fenders
- Finished in a durable flat-black powder coat
- Relocates factory hood latch for a clean, finished look
- Easy-to-install with only slight modifications to the front OE fender
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Your Smittybilt XRC Front Tube Fenders are backed by a 5-year warranty
Raise your tire clearance and your off-road ability with Smittybilt XRC Front Tube Fenders. Sporting a high-clearance style that's perfect for large tires and maximum articulation, Smittybilt tube fenders look gnarly, and they're likely to raise a few trailside eyebrows, too.
Custom built for your Jeep CJ or Wrangler, Smittybilt Jeep XRC Front Tube Fenders are crafted trail tough. Smittybilt starts with 1.5" x .120 wall tubing and beefs it up with 5/32" cold-rolled plate steel. It's this tubular design that delivers the strength and durability. Plus, they finish your fenders with a rugged flat-black powder coat for trail-ready style.
Your new fenders also relocate the factory hood latch for a clean, finished look. And, the easy-to-install kit mounts with only slight modifications to the factory fenders. Plus, Smittybilt includes all required stainless steel mounting hardware, and better yet, they back your Jeep XRC Front Tube Fenders with a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt XRC Front Tube Fenders Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Damon M (Oroville, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 19, 2014 10:24 PM
Love these new XRC tube fenders...they give me the clearance I need..and the look that I want..Most of all, no more dents n scratches...cuz these things r as tough as it gets...thanx smittybilt...
Reviewed by Stephen S (SAGINAW, MI) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — May 08, 2013 3:00 PM
The Smittybilt tube fenders were a perfect fit to the '97 Jeep that is being reconditioned and provided just the right look that adds a great uniqueness.
- smittybilt body kits
- gmc s15 roll pan canada
- 2002 avalanche accessaries
- elite spoiler reviews
- dash matts
- jeep windshield shade
- pre painted body kits for 2009 mini cooper
- chevy colorado side skirts
- ford explorer body kit
- 2005 chevy colorado roll pan
- air filters car
- bicycle racks for cars
- personalized floor mats