Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put your 4x4's backside to good use with the Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your Wrangler's OEM style rear bumper
- Perfect for hitch-mounted bike racks, cargo carriers and other receiver accessories
- Class II hitch rated at up to 3500lbs towing weight and 350lbs tongue weight (depending on your vehicle)
- Equipped with a 2" square receiver
- Easy No-drill bolt-on installation on JK Wranglers—some drilling required for YJ and TJ Wranglers
- Comes with all necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Your Smittybilt Receiver Hitch is covered by a 3-year warranty
Your Wrangler can travel to the deepest, darkest corners of the planet. No fallen tree, tumbled boulder or rushing stream is going to stand between you and your destination. Unfortunately, if you want to bring your bikes along on the adventure, you'll have to leave behind a few passengers to make room. Boosting your 4x4's carrying capacity and versatility is a breeze—just bolt on a Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch.
Armed with a 2" square receiver, your Smittybilt Hitch works with almost every hitch accessory under the sun. Bike racks, cargo carriers, hitch steps—if it slips in, it's ready for action. And, since your Class II Smittybilt Receiver Hitch is rated for up to 3500lbs of towing weight and 350lbs of tongue weight (depending on your model), you can even pull petite trailers with this bad boy.
Never one size fits all, Smittybilt Jeep Hitches are completely custom designed to pair perfectly with your Wrangler's stock bumper. If you're rolling in a JK, you don't even have to drill any holes—it simply bolts right in place of your factory tow hook. It's finished with a glossy black powder coating to ward off corrosion, and Smittybilt backs your Jeep Receiver Hitch with a 3-year warranty.
- Do not exceed the manufacturer's stated tow-rating for each specific model. Read owner's manual before installation.
Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dana o (RAMSEY, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 03, 2015 3:06 AM
Reciever my hitch about 3 days after I ordered it, with standard shipping! Great price and they threw in the wiring harness for free. Can't wait til it warms up and I can put it on.
Reviewed by Jimmy C (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 17, 2015 1:43 PM
The receiver is a great buy. Total installation takes about 10 minutes. Though the product specs sites the nuts are welded in place, they are not. Not really a big deal as you can either super glue them or tape them in place as I did to hold them in place as you start to thread the bolts. Overall a great product.
Reviewed by Arch P (Brookings, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 05, 2015 1:02 PM
Once I thought to tape the nut onto an open end wrench the limited space behind the bumper was no longer an issue making the installation very easy.