- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your stability, safety and comfort while charging over rough terrain with the Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handles
- Seize onto your Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handles and stay firmly planted in your seat
- Give your passengers a steady hold when your trips turn wild
- Grab onto your Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handles for easy mounting and dismounting of your lifted rig
- Rock-solid construction—built from long-lasting nylon webbing
- Absolutely no drilling—your Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handles tie right to your roll bar or roll cage with hook and loop straps
- Works with or without padded roll bar covers
- Backed with a non-skid rubber lining to prevent your Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handles from slipping and sliding around
- Comes in pairs-don't forget an extra set of Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handles for the rear seat!
- Available in 2 sizes to fit bars between 1.75" and 3.25" in diameter
- Skyjacker makes your Rock Ready Grab Handles in the USA
White knuckles. They're a sure sign of a truly radical off-road adventure. Sometimes hanging onto your steering wheel just isn't enough when you're crawling over a Gibraltar-size rock or bogging through a slippery mud hole. Grab hold of the Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handle for extra stability, safety and comfort.
Bull riders hand on to their rope and resin-off-roaders grab hold of their Rock Ready Grab Handles. Since your co-pilot and backseat passengers don't have a steering wheel, your rugged Rock Ready Grab Handles give them a solid anchor to hold onto. Plus, they're incredibly handy when climbing in and out of your lifted rig.
Your Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handles are built to last from hardy nylon webbing with soft rubber padding. These burly handles lash anywhere along your rig's roll bar or roll cage with simple hook and loop straps.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Rock Ready Grab Handles Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steven j (MOORESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 17, 2015 6:50 AM
They look good, they work well, and the price was right. If you have a wrangler, get the smaller set.
Reviewed by Joe B (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 08, 2015 8:26 AM
I got these handles for my Red 2014 jeep Jk. I love the look and the quality. The material is high quality and has a soft grab handle. I recommend this to anyone who owns a jeep.