- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heavy-duty soft top protection for your Jeep
- DOT approved windows are 30 mil thick – 50% more than others
- Windows are UV treated for a clarity that lasts
- Available with a 31% tint on back windows
- Made from durable vinyl coated polyester and cotton
- Reinforced stitching in heavy pull areas
- Seams are sewn with marine-grade thread and sealed with heat seal tape
- Uses the factory hardware and belt-rail system for easy installation
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Get soft top protection that is built to last. With the Rugged Ridge Jeep XHD Soft Top you get durable soft top protection that puts the competition to shame. The 30 mil thick DOT approved windows are 50% thicker than ones you will find on other tops and UV treated for ultimate clarity. So you get a dependable soft top that can stand-up to all of your adventures.
Rugged Ridge Jeep XHD Soft Tops feature reinforced stitching in heavy pull areas, sewn seams with marine-grade thread, and “welded shut" seams that use a durable heat seal tape to keep out moisture. The zip-out windows are available with or without a 31% tint option (excludes door windows). Using the factory original hardware and belt-rail system, your Rugged Ridge Jeep XHD Soft Top goes on quickly and easily. Even better, it's backed by a durable 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge XHD Soft Tops Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dario D (Manhasset, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 15, 2016 2:28 AM
Great price and fit! I installed the XHD top on my 2004 Wrangler Unlimited and could not believe how well it fit, only thing bothered me was the glass is of a thinner gauge then the original but overall it's a great value and looks good!! I recommend this top to other Unlimited owners !!
Reviewed by Maria C (DE GRAFF, OH) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Tracker — Nov 06, 2015 8:12 PM
I order this top for my DH's 1998 tracker. He was able to easilt install it in less than an hour. We are pleased with how it looks and performs.
Reviewed by Diane H (MOBILE, AL) — Mar 04, 2015 11:07 AM
Inspect your hardware well and ensure all pieces are in the proper place ie the knuckles. We could not get the back screw holes to reach the tabs but we made due without them. Looks Great!
Reviewed by teresa r (ADAMS, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 18, 2014 3:11 PM
Don't waste your money. Save up and buy a decent top. This top is low quality and very poorly fitted.
- rugged ridge soft tops & hard tops
- rebel flag jeep bikini top
- bestop sunrider
- jeep cab cover
- lexus dashboard cover
- nissan floormats
- acura sunshade
- soft top for 2000 jeep wrangler
- 1992 jeep wrangler soft top
- 2012 f150 seat covers
- garage floor mats for winter
- pickup truck bedliners
- tents for the back of pickup trucks