- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Chuck your old-school frame and step up to the Rampage Frameless Trail Top Sailcloth Jeep Soft Top
- Custom designed to mount securely to your factory roll cage
- Built tough from genuine Sailcloth fabric that’s thicker, quieter and flaps less than OE soft top material
- Without a frame, this Rampage Jeep top boasts larger side windows for enhanced visibility
- Each window unzips for an open Safari Top
- Built-in roof pocket holds your windows and protects them from scratches
- Front panel supports fight off wind flutter and improve water runoff
- Weatherproof design—equipped with marine-grade zippers, heat-sealed seams and windows, and attaches to aftermarket Rampage windshield channel and factory belt rail system
- Fits Wranglers with factory soft tops and either full steel doors or half doors—Jeeps with factory hard tops require additional door surrounds, a windshield channel and a tailgate bar (not included)
- Available in multiple colors
- 2-year warranty
For too long, Jeep owners have been forced to futz with clunky frames in order to enjoy the freedom of a soft top. It's time to think outside the box – or rather, the frame – with the Rampage Frameless Trail Top Sailcloth Jeep Soft Top, the revolutionary top that's custom made to strap directly to your factory roll cage.
Beyond its simple mounting design, the Rampage Frameless Trail Top Sailcloth Jeep Soft Top is built to last from genuine Sailcloth fabric. Thicker than OE soft top material, Sailcloth delivers maximum insulation from wind noise while fighting off flapping at high speeds—it's the closest you'll get to driving with a hard top without actually having a hard top.
Best of all, your Rampage Frameless Trail Top Sailcloth Jeep Soft Top sports oversized windows connected with marine-grade zippers. They pop off easy and store in a special pouch built right into the roof. For serious weather protection, your Rampage Frameless Top has heat-sealed seams and connects to your Rampage windshield and door channels (sold separately). 2-year warranty included.
Rampage Frameless Trail Top Sailcloth Jeep Soft Top Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — May 01, 2016 2:14 PM
Heavy duty material, straps, zippers and hooks! Better than the original Jeep soft top material.Having no frame gives the jeep a much better look, less of a box shape. The only trouble I had was securing the sides in the window channels, but that means I'll have very little sound inside (I installed in 60-65 degree weather). Price is definitely worth it, I feel like this is going to outlast any of my other tops.
Reviewed by Suzi D (Jacksonville, FL) — May 04, 2014 4:10 PM
This is a good top replacement for the factory sunrider softop on a 2008 2D JK. It's just as noisy as the factory top. Make sure you get the windshield channel header. I do recommend this top.
Reviewed by Chris H (Lebanon, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 17, 2013 12:13 PM
WoW very impressed with the top so far...A little hard to put on but weather was around 70 if it was warmer out I feel it may have went on easier. The Sailcloth is worth a few extra bucks for not having that bad of wind and road noise....Very nice and the online chat was very useful and answered all my questions about the top....Wind Channel not as sturdy as I expected
- rampage soft tops & hard tops
- steelcraft bull bars
- bull ring truck anchor points
- jeep windbreaker
- toyota trunk liner
- volvo winter floor mats
- westin bull bar ford
- lexus rx 350 hitch
- toyota camry 2011 seat covers
- toyota truck running boards
- custom auto floor liners
- custom head and tail lights
- auto covers vehicle