Smittybilt Sport Handle Kits
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your 4x4 to survive the wilds with Smittybilt Sport Handle Kits
- Available exclusively at AutoAnything
- Each kit comes complete with a pair of Smittybilt Sport Grab Handles
- Pick between the Deluxe Sport Handles with a soft grip and the Extreme Sport Handles with a molded plastic grip
- Multiple kits to choose from with an array of off-road essentials—first aid bags, fire extinguisher holders, Maglite holders and more
- Easy, secure and universal Velcro strap installation
- 1-year warranty
Whether you're climbing into your cab, leaning out to check your clearance or just holding on for dear life, grab onto your Smittybilt Sport Handles for a sure grip. In fact, the only thing better than a set of Smittybilt Wrangler grab handles mounted to your roll bar is when they're joined by a few extra accessories. That's exactly what you get with Smittybilt Sport Handle Kits: a pair of trail-ready grab handles bundled together with some of Smittybilt's most popular roll bar accessories. And, these deluxe Jeep kits are only available here at AutoAnything.
Each kit comes with a pair of Deluxe or Extreme Smittybilt Sport Handles—the Deluxe handles are equipped with a cushioned grip, and the Extreme handles boast a heavy-duty plastic grip with finger molds. On top of that, you get to pick and choose between a wide array of extra gear holsters for your roll cage. Cup holders, first aid storage bags, fire extinguisher holders—everything you always wished you had on your 4x4. And, it's all backed by a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Sport Handle Kits Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert R (PIEDMONT, OK) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Wagoneer — Oct 03, 2013 12:08 PM
These grab handles are a great addition to any jeep. They are good for both front and back passengers to use getting in or out plus if you are out playing. Good for both kids and (big kids too) adults to hang onto for any reason. They are very easy to install or move for personal comfort. Good quality handles and Velcro straps should last a long time.
Reviewed by jeremy m (Amarillo, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — May 02, 2013 6:18 AM
Product fit good easily can get in jeep with the grab handles and now the kids have a place to put their water bottles in the back when we are out on a ride I now have a place to store the flashlight without being in the way
Reviewed by Kristina A (Media, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 19, 2012 2:22 AM
The handles fit great and function very well. The only problem is the strange odor. My husband installed the handles but I had to take them out and leave them outside for several days before putting them back in my car. There is still a funky smell, but tolerable.
- smittybilt body armor & protection
- ahooga horn
- heated wiper blades
- hypertech power programmer reviews
- wheather tech floor mats
- winter floor mats for toyota
- saab seats
- jeep patriot floor mats
- running boards for 2011 chevy silverado
- cadillac cts seat covers
- car covers all weather
- discount exhaust systems
- trunk mats for cars