- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/13
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out that old, torn soft top with a Rampage Replacement Jeep Soft Top
- Custom-made for your Jeep, Suzuki or Geo
- OE Replacement Soft Top includes fabric and windows only
- Fade-resistant wick-stop thread
- Self-correcting zippers
- Weather-tight seals
- Installs over original hardware and door frames, including Belt Rail attachment
- Choose denim texture fabric in black, gray, tan or white
- Diamond texture fabric available in black or gray
- DOT compliant clear or tinted windows available for Jeep Wrangler
- Includes door skins when applicable
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Kit includes the fabric and glass only. Soft top hardware and door frames required for installation.
Rampage Replacement Jeep Soft Top Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward W (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 1992 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 10, 2015 2:53 PM
Fits great, I installed it in my shed with the heat blaring as it was about 20 degrees out. Had no problems. Build quality is good. Seems a little looser fit than the previous top, but that hasnt been a problem yet.
Reviewed by jonathan w (DUBLIN, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 10, 2013 7:40 AM
Happy with it just it was cut a hair big and had to put some pipe wrap on the hoop bar to cut out popping in the wind but that's all i found wrong with it
Reviewed by Allen S (DAVIDSON, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 07, 2012 8:18 AM
The actual top went on really easy. The replacement windows for the front door were a complete pain to get on. I had to use a hair dryer to stretch them and even then the fit is not perfect. The tint is nice and the top seems to made of high quality material. I would defintely suggest replacing the top when it is warm out so that the top is more flexible. November is not ideal. Overall it is head and shoulders above my old top.
Reviewed by Chris D (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 23, 2012 10:07 AM
Overall good value. Not as heavy as original OEM, but still good for the $. The header holes should be pre-set. Ther is very little room for error when they are not and this is so important for proper fit ( the starting point) so if you mount it to far to one side it will not fit correctly from all points ( like the gutters ) so word of caution on mounting these screws.