Rampage Jeep Cab Tops
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Versatile soft top coverage
- Windbreaker includes a zip-open bottom for cargo access
- Removable zip-in/out rear window
- Available in a variety of colors
- Constructed from durable, factory-grade materials
- Can be used with or without a sound bar
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Only works with soft upper half door applications
- Requires factory windshield channel and factory soft top hardware
Rampage Jeep Cab Tops Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerardo M (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Captiva Sport — Dec 13, 2013 5:52 AM
Okay assembly and is very durable. fits well to my Jeep and have good materials. The only drawback is that you must remove the soundbar to properly cover the cockpit.
Reviewed by Peter M (Mechanicsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 24, 2012 7:29 AM
Very very nice. the only thing one should consider is getting raisers for the tonno cover and over cab. Reason being is that water will puddle up over back seat and on cab top. you can buy em for regular truck beds an cut them down. and would def suggest that u have role bar covers else u have to modify the strap piece on both sides by tail gate to keep water out. Def a must have top. Shipping was accurate and fast :)
Reviewed by John M (Nashville, TN) — Feb 10, 2012 3:24 PM
Delivery was fast.I put it on by my self no truble at all.I let it lay in the livingroom flor over night and get worm it went on good. The guality of the top I give a 5 star.I would buy it again. John M