We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
VDP Center Speaker System Part #54001 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom W (Duarte, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 26, 2014 11:14 PM
These are good speakers. Understandably they aren't super rich in bass, but they hold there own in my open Wrangler. Will get a sub-woofer tube to beef up the low end and it should then be a great setup.
Reviewed by Clark C (Wahiawa, HI) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 06, 2012 12:49 AM
This speaker system has given my jeep a new level of sound but the cheap buttons that operate the lights are exactly that cheap!!!! I have only had these speakers installed for a week, had the lights working the first day but after that they did not function properly. The buttons have since collapsed and will not switch at all. The push button switches are the only downfall of this product. I also do not like that they switch off automatically when you cut the power, should retain settings and light again when power is applied rather than having to turn them on again and select that appropriate mode.
Reviewed by TERRY W (Palestine, TX) Reviewed for a 1983 Jeep CJ — Apr 09, 2011 9:32 PM
THIS IS A GREAT SPEAKER SYSTEM,EASY TO INSTALL,LOOKS GREAT,AND SOUNDS GREAT.FITS PERFICTLY ON THE HUMP OF A JEEP, LOOKS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLED IT.I WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE TO LOOK AT THIS SYSTEM TO INSTALL IN THEIR AUTO.
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:54001
- vertically driven products mobile electronics
- truck ultrasonic backup sensor kit
- echomaster dolphin sonarstep jeep
- iphone holder for chysler 300
- mobile phone holder for mercedes
- subaru accessories iphone
- backup sensors for cadillac
- buick enclave back up camera
- headrest dvd chevy equinox
- how to install gps with wireless backup camera for nissan rouge
- car trunk liner
- carbon fiber interior kits
- discount auto seat covers