We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rugged Ridge XHD Reclining Seats Part #13412.37 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bruce H (Ansonia, CT) — Dec 20, 2011 9:23 PM
The seat in it self is great! But you will need some tool to put it in. One drill,drill bits,some flat steel and square,a small grinder and longer bolts to make it work. You will use most of every thing when putting it in. After that,your set to go!!
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:13412.37
- rugged ridge seats
- air force master blaster dryer
- bakbox price
- license plate frames with glass
- performance chip for saab 93
- car bed liners for lexus
- sun shades for maserati
- porsche cayenne pet protector
- truck tent for 2005 toyota tacoma
- 2013 honda civic dashboard cover
- tow hitch
- truck bed caps