- Lock down your cargo with the Aries Security Cargo Lid
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model Jeep
- Lockable cargo lid transforms cargo area into a secure trunk
- T6 aluminum construction for strength, low weight and corrosion resistance
- Durable, black textured powder coat finish
- Weight-bearing lid with integrated tie-down hooks stows additional cargo
- Lid removes easily when not in use
- Comes with 6 stainless tie downs that can be used with straps or netting
- Can fold back at a 90 degree angle and function as a table or work bench
- 6 piece panel enclosure creates a securable, lockable storage area enclosing the top, front and back cargo area
- Access to the contents inside the cargo lid can be accessed by either opening the back door or opening the lockable top lid
- Works in Jeep JK's with or without a factory hardtop and subwoofer
- Your Aries Security Cargo Lid is backed by a 5-year warranty
Your Jeep is built for dominating the off-road trails, tough terrain and desert badlands. And, it's even known to conquer a few daily commutes. But, when it comes to defending your cargo against parking lot purloiners and backcountry banditos, it falls far short. So, keep your gear secure under the mighty Aries Jeep Security Cargo Lid.
Creating a super-secure storage compartment in your cargo area, the Aries Jeep Security Cargo Lid is like a bank vault for your Jeep. Custom built for a perfect fit behind the seats, it installs and removes with ease. It's made from powder-coated T6 aluminum alloy for maximum strength minus the cumbersome weight. And, the weight-bearing lid features tie-down hooks so you can stow your extra cargo.
With the Aries Cargo Lid, deflecting sticky fingers and prying eyes is just the beginning. Along with keeping your gear secure, the Jeep Security Cargo Lid keeps Ma' Nature at bay—so all your stuff stays high and dry. Best yet, Aries backs your Jeep Security Cargo Lid with a super-secure 5-year warranty.
Aries Security Cargo Lid Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron D (CARROLLTON, TX) — May 20, 2014 10:47 PM
FIRST and major problem was .. and still is getting my 2014 Wrangler Unlimited (4dr hardtop) to match the top through Aries to body !!!!! NOT SO GOOD FOR CHANGES! SECOND .. those binge attachments means you need to go to Hardware store to make them real!! Simple. Overall GOOD product.
Reviewed by mike j (Milton,, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 06, 2014 4:21 AM
Lid arrived damaged. Contacted Auto Anything and replacement was sent in a timely manner. Lid meets expectations. Installation was straightforward.
Aries Security Cargo Lid
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aries tonneau covers
- bakflip vp reviews
- solid fold tonneau cover
- tri fold bed covers
- tri fold tonneau cover chevy
- tanneau cover reviews
- ford pickup bed cover with tool box
- gmc tonneau cover
- toyota tundra fiberglass bed cover
- folding tonneau cover tacoma
- auto cargo mat
- truck engine tuners
- wind guard for cars