- The Bestop Supertop Jeep Top is constructed of premium, stretch-and-set fabric
- The Bestop Belt-Rail attachment system provides quick installation and easy removal
- The Supertop comes with soft top deck fabric and is available with clear or 31% tinted windows
- Bestop uses fabric that is a perfect color match to factory original equipment fabric
- Strong, beefy zippers provide durable service and a long life
- Securely sealed seams throughout for maximum water-tight protection
- DOT-approved windows are replaceable and easily zip out for convenience
- 40 mil window glass thickness provides better insulation and is more durable
- Innovative design provides trouble-free tailgate access without unzipping the rear window on Wrangler models
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Fit your ride with the famous Bestop name and enjoy all of the function, durability and style of the Supertop. When Bestop goes to make this leading soft top they start with the same fabric used by the OEM factory. Ensuring that your fabric will blend-in perfectly with any factory original equipment. Next, they change this durable fabric into a soft top fit for a super hero by adding all of the innovative features you associate with the Bestop name.
It starts with the snapless installation that uses the innovative Belt-Rail attachment system for a secure and easy install. Then the fully adjustable bow system steps up to provide adjustability and a tight fit. Finally, the zip-out replaceable windows and multiple door options come in to add versatility to the whole package.
Overthrow all of your villains –from unconquered trails to ghastly groceries - with your trusty Jeep covered by the Bestop Supertop. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
Our 7+ Bestop Supertop Jeep Top customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
Bestop Supertop Jeep Top Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bobby H (Rifle, CO) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 15, 2016 6:39 AM
I installed my new Bestop supertop by myself with no problems! Took me 4 hrs. total...I am very impressed with the quality!! Thank you Auto Anything for your incredible service in answering all of my questions !! ??
Reviewed by andrew g (GAINESVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 1984 Jeep CJ — Nov 16, 2012 7:45 AM
The bestop top was definatly one of the best purchases i have made for my jeep.
Reviewed by George K (Boyds, MD) Reviewed for a 1989 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 11, 2012 10:31 PM
Best price by far on the Internet. Quick shipping. Exceeded my expectations
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?