- The Bestop Trektop NX Jeep Soft Top combines three tops in one
- Includes everything you need for a complete soft top kit
- Unique bowless, raceback style gives your rig a look different from all the rest
- Built-in Sunroof option allows for instant open air driving
- Mildew-resistant, multi-layer fabric keeps its shape in all temperatures and contains UV inhibitors that prevent fading
- Tailgate bar gives you easy access to the tailgate without opening the rear window
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Quickly fold back the sunroof to catch some rays, easily remove the windows for Safari mode or take advantage of the full soft top for complete coverage in the rain. The Bestop Trektop NX Jeep Soft Top kit includes everything you need – durable soft top fabric, factory-style door surrounds, removable tinted windows, windshield channel, tailgate bar and the unique Bestop Sunrider sunroof feature. Resting on your existing roll bars, the Trektop NX gives your ride a sporty and stylish fastback look.
For even more customization, the Trektop works with your existing full steel doors, the Bestop 2-Piece Jeep Doors or the Element Jeep Doors. Whatever route you go, the Bestop Trektop NX gives you the freedom to completely switch up your ride and stand out from the crowd. And even better, it's backed by a 2-year warranty.
Bestop TrekTop NX Jeep Soft Top Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alec K (Sugar Grove, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Saturday at 6:04 AM
If you watch the video first, then the instructions that come with the top will make sense. If not, you could be I the driveway for awhile just trying to figure out the pictures in the directions! Set the top and windows in the driveway while I mowed the lawn and then they went on with no troubles or struggles to zip thongs up..based on earlier reviews I was anticipating it being tough to zip up...not with a bit of sun.
Reviewed by Shannon P (WEST FRANKFORT, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — May 20, 2015 3:38 AM
I can flip front section back at a stop light if needed. It take a bit longer but you and unzip the rear side windows if desired. I have also flipped the back window up first, then flipped the front back to cover and hold the back window that is flipped up and it works out nicely.
Reviewed by Dirk P (WARNER ROBINS, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 24, 2014 7:31 AM
Top fits very snuggly and appears to be high quality. Due to the fit, it's tough to remove and restore the top. However, the benefit of variety are well worth it. One complaint is with the warehouse ... they didn't send me the front door surrounds or windows, then they shipped me the correct surrounds, but with the back window & rear window pieces. Hopefully, they'll get it right on the third try. Customer service department is excellent though.
Reviewed by Jordan S (Hazen, ND) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 12, 2014 8:31 PM
The top easily completely removable once the intitial install is compleated. Sun rider feature is good. Threre is a litttle less headroom in the rear compareed to a factoery original style top.
Bestop TrekTop NX Jeep Soft Top
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bestop soft tops & hard tops
- 1994 jeep wrangler rugged ridge xhd replacement soft top
- jeep screen top
- rampage replacement soft top
- mazda cargo mat
- saab rubber mats
- triumph floor mats
- floor mats for bmw 328i
- seat covers for 4runner
- 2011 dodge ram 1500 running boards
- car rug liners
- diesel performance chips diesel
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery