- Deflect stones and add rugged style with the Bushwacker Hood Stone Guard
- Custom formed to fit your Jeep
- Built from rugged, Dura-Flex 2000 TPO material
- Finished in textured, OEM matte black
- 100% UV protection for long-lasting looks
- Comes with or without front corner stone guards (TJ only)
- TJ models (1997 - 2006) feature a tough diamond-textured finish
- JK models (2007 & up) boast a smooth OEM-style finish
- Installs easily with 3M adhesive—no drilling required
- Precision molded in the USA
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make sure your Jeep puts its best face forward by protecting its vulnerable spots with the Bushwacker Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard. This Jeep stone guard deflects rocks and debris while equipping your rig with rugged appeal. It's custom formed in America to fit your Jeep and constructed from tough Dura-Flex plastic for extreme durability and sharp looks. And, this Jeep stone guard boasts 100% UV protection.
What's more, the Bushwacker Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard installs easily with 3M adhesive-no drilling required. The OEM matte black, textured finish looks amazing for an easy, stick-on style upgrade. And, you can choose your hood guard with or without front corner stone guards. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark G (LIVINGSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 24, 2015 9:01 PM
Good quality. Looks like it came with the vehicle. Didn't need the tail gate guard,however. Put it on a 2015 wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock edition which I'm not sure was revise fit although it's not quite the best fit with the domed hood.
Reviewed by Paul K P (Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 17, 2014 8:11 AM
Not so easy to get on the way the tape is on guard, So take your time from front and L to R to get even. Any way autoanything is a great com. to deal with,They'll take care of any problem with their products. Will buy from them again.Super service!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul
Reviewed by Robert M (Fairview, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 29, 2014 9:56 AM
Fits nicely. Easy to install with 2 people. Looks good. I wish we could buy just the front hood stone guard separately front the rear guard. The way they are sold now(together) the price is higher and although we did install the rear guard I really didn't want it or need it.
Reviewed by RON E (LA CRESCENTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 14, 2014 8:38 PM
great looking toy and well made , but the tape install is horrible, if you have driven a space shuttle you might have a chance doing this , almost lost the paint on my hood of a brand new jeep , called bushwacker and they overnighted a replacement , cant beat that kind of service but now I am afraid to repeat my nightmare so it will sit in garage till further notice.
Ships Between 10/13 - 10/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bushwacker deflectors
- avs bugflector 2
- lund interceptor
- wade bug shield
- subaru window visors
- gmc bug deflector
- chevy bug deflector
- honda odyssey bug deflector
- jeep grand cherokee laredo floor mats
- 2011 gmc sierra bug deflector
- circle cool leather seats
- custom truck rubber floor mats
- wood appliques for cars